+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

le chat orange

Jul 20, 2018
Not exactly sure when, but my ECAS tracker updated from "Decision Made" to "Complete" and the status tracker still says citizenship ceremony is in progress. I'm so excited and can't wait for the certificate to come!

Reactions: ashvez

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Congrats.

I don't see your details on the sheet, can you please share your timeline details?
Vancouver office (Paper)
Applied Aug 27
AOR Nov 15
Background check Jan 13
Test invite Jun 23
Test set to complete Jul 8
All complete except ceremony Sep 15

Reactions: Kanedaa

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello Admin,

Kindly update the tracker. Oath done on Sep 16. Today 9/19 the Files trackers says complete.

Thanks everyone for helping each other during this journey. I know for some folks their application moved a lightning-fast pace, while others might be still waiting. Don't lose hope. Our path crossed first on a PR thread, now citizenship. I am sure it will cross again on Passport thread, and then on OCI application.

Good luck to everyone. Special thanks to all those who took out time to answer member queries.

NBFamBam

Star Member
Feb 6, 2022
Out of curiosity, all is completed but citizenship ceremony, when will you get oath schedule? Ecas is decision made.

Varunjog89

Star Member
Aug 7, 2021
I'm considering withdrawing my application and just renewing PR. Stuck on all stages approved since end of June. Scarborough office. I have emailed them directly and also my MP has got in touch with IRCC and they all say the same thing that it's in queue for the ceremony.

Life is on hold and can't make any plans because of this.