File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Does anyone know if they had same experience and they got AOR email with details later?

RBK2019

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for the response and i just started it in Feb 2021 and not yet filed tax returns once also. Do i need to mention in that case also?
I mean i have started doing as a real estate agent from Feb 2021 as part time and do i need to mention it still?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Got the same email today. No attachments etc. Just saying

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 17, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
It's asking to create a status tracker account, but that only can be created with an application number.
Seems like CIC is doing some testing where the email notification should be sent only to persons with AOR / Application number, but as usual there are glitches..!

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 17, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

Sincerely,
I got the same email today. However, I already received my AOR Thursday so I just figured they're trying make aware of the status check profile...

Reactions: Gio1908

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No

Dear Client,

Sincerely,
I got the same email this morning. I received my AOR email on 21st October

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hello,

For those who got the lengthy email after AOR, have you already created an account at Canadian citizenship tracker?

It looks like as @90'skid and @Kanedaa said that could be a reminder and new notification system for those with an online application.Since old ecas is just for paper application?! Is that right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I am still waiting for my AOR. I will let you know if I receive something soon.

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello,

For those who got the lengthy email after AOR, have you already created an account at Canadian citizenship tracker?

It looks like as @90'skid and @Kanedaa said that could be a reminder and new notification system for those with an online application.Since old ecas is just for paper application?! Is that right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I did. Long before this email

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello,

Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 21, 2021 and is currently in progress.

Sincerely,

The email is clear enough... Just letting you Know your can monitor the progress of your application status...

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Does anyone know why i am not able to use ecas? I can access the status thru new tracker but for some reason i am missing the old ecas