+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

pharmjam

Oct 24, 2018
I got an update today… oath ceremony changed to in progress. But i still dont have instructions. No link or any info on what i need to have. Can anyone explain when these info is sent out?
Usually a week or so before the oath date, you will get an email with the instructions.

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
I got an update today… oath ceremony changed to in progress. But i still dont have instructions. No link or any info on what i need to have. Can anyone explain when these info is sent out?
Congrats mate!
I see that you got an update on your Prohibition/Presence/Language completed on 14th July. In your Application History, what is the date against each of these statuses?
I got the update on portal today(21/07) regarding the completion of these statuses but with date 8th July.

Also, what is your IRCC processing office? Scarborough?

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
you can find the location by either checking your GCSM note.
or you can identify the IRCC office from the code in sender's email address of the email you receive for Test Invite ( SCR - Scarborough; MIS - Mississauga, etc)
example : IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thank you, good info.

ajay1311

Jul 21, 2022
Do we get information by calling the IRCC number ? They just say to look at the online status and they don't have any other information and keep repeating that if it's 27 months since application submission, we have to keep waiting. So annoying.

gigi88

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-10-2017
Med's Done....
4-10-2017
Passport Req..
31-10/2017
Test invite: April 13
Test taken: May 3

@admin: can you update the tracker?
Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions updated to complete on July 18.
Citizenship ceremony: not started

@admin: can you update the tracker?

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Congrats mate!
I see that you got an update on your Prohibition/Presence/Language completed on 14th July. In your Application History, what is the date against each of these statuses?
I got the update on portal today(21/07) regarding the completion of these statuses but with date 8th July.

Also, what is your IRCC processing office? Scarborough?
It was just a week prior to the date i was able to view it.
Processing office is sydney

Reactions: BeerBeem

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
@admin can you add this timeline in the tracker? Thank you

Online application
Single
Sent August 29th 2021
AOR November 16th 2021
Ghost updates April 5th and 6th 2022
FP request May 26th 2022
Fingerprints sent to RCMP on May 26th 2022
Fingerprints received from RCMP on June 2nd 2022 (the fingerprints were processed on May 30 (date on document), mailed on June 1st (stamp on letter) and received on June 2nd)
Forwarded fingerprints to IRCC on June 6th 2022 by Canada Post
No mention on the portal that they asked/received fingerprints.
Background check Completed on July 3rd 2022
Email request for provincial identification received on July 17th 2022 (update date still July 4th in portal)
Replied to request July 18th 2022 (update date still July 4th in tracker)
Received an automatic reply by email on July 19th saying they would process the documents within 5 business days but to not use the email address for other things
Physical presence and Prohibitions Completed on July 19th (update date July 20th in portal)

All requests came from the Montreal office according to the email adresses.

Language skills still in process
Citizenship test still not started
Citizenship ceremony still not started

However, I wonder when the Language skills and Test will change to completed/not required because of the age requirement. My spouse being older than 54 years old. Anyone in this situation or heard of something similar?

Reactions: iceman55

sufi0808

Nov 12, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Just a quick update . All activities (Language, Physical Oresense and Prohibition ) except « Oath Ceremony « Marked to Completed.
Updated on 8th July as per the trackbut reflected on 21 July 2022. Admin please have the details updated in the tracker.
Signature updated with details as well.
All the best everyone.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello forum members

I am September 2021 Citizenship Online Applicant. In my case only Test is completed (almost a month ago) and everything else is in progress. No fingerprints requested and no idea about background check. Has anyone experienced this ? Please let me know. My timeline is in my signature.

All the best

Regards

Reactions: Daasnamher