+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Dreamer77

Jun 6, 2009
As soon as you submit the test, it gives you your score. So you know if you passed or not.
Thank you, Well I saw the result that I passed after the test and I emailed the result to myself. But on the email it says

"This score is

temporary
not your official test result"

That's why I was thinking, now how do I know I have passed this test officially!!

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Tfr-clearnces ?

Didn't find anything, they whited out all section related to security clearance

Will wait for csis and cbsa gcms notes, dont know when those will come, i applied on May 4 for the ither 2 gcms notes.
cbsa notes might be of help but trust me csis notes mean nothing, its useless to order notes from csis. your criminality is passed so dont worry about csis. Your residency requirements are being checked. Tfr clearances means file transferred for clearances, only worry about it if you have 2 "Eligibility- residency" showing in your notes.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
CSIS only sends a letter by post whether you are in SS or not
CBSA notes are very similar to GCMS notes, Security portion will be redacted. It may show activities such as Security etc, but no additional details

During the PR application time I was under SS..
When I applied for CSIS i ended up with the letter which stated the following

CSIS PPU 005 Security Assessments/Advice - Your Security Screening case is still in progress. The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it relates to the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities), 22(1)(a) and 22(1)(b) of the Act until your case is complete

There is an article on Thestar which highlights the content of the letter when a journalist requested CSIS letter (for non immigration purposes) https://www.thestar.com/news/privacy-blog/2015/05/what-happens-when-you-request-your-csis-file.html
#imported Pasha not accepted

UM TOMI

Oct 19, 2016
Thank you, Well I saw the result that I passed after the test and I emailed the result to myself. But on the email it says

"This score is

temporary
not your official test result"

That's why I was thinking, now how do I know I have passed this test officially!!
Watch your tracker, when the test marked as Completed this means they validate your results.

bhavikc20

Star Member
May 16, 2017
How long does it take for you to be invited to the oath? It's been almost a week since everything is showing as completed. The oath shows not starred.

Dreamer77

Jun 6, 2009
How long does it take for you to be invited to the oath? It's been almost a week since everything is showing as completed. The oath shows not starred.
After the citizenship test, how long did it take to change all of their status to completed? I just took my test and passed.

Reactions: bhavikc20

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
After the test it takes 27 months to complete the rest of the Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions to be completed!!! ??
According to CIC processing time to complete and close citizenship app case says 27 months unless you applied by paper you'll be a citizen within 2 months .

Dreamer77

Jun 6, 2009
According to CIC processing time to complete and close citizenship app case says 27 months unless you applied by paper you'll be a citizen within 2 months .
I was just wondering what are the average time for the other members for all those points to be complete. I saw one member have all of them completed on his tracker.