+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Hi, I just started my online application. For police certificate, since I was in my home country right before landing in Canada, do I have to provide police certificate? I know that in paper version there is a note saying that I don't require to provide police certificate. But thete is no such a note in online version. Anyone, who applied online please advise.
I believe when you indicate 'No' as a choice for Police Certificate, there is a Text bar where you can write your explanation.

Reactions: Amar55

fafa3002

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
While we know for a fact that folks from August have gotten AORs :D - They're keeping the estimation very conservative.
They are :D and it's worth mentioning that everytime the website was updated the dates were moving forward by two weeks, this time it only moved forward 5 days (from July 14 to July 19).

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
They are :D and it's worth mentioning that everytime the website was updated the dates were moving forward by two weeks, this time it only moved forward 5 days (from July 14 to July 19).
My Guess: When they say they are sending AOR for the week starting July 19th, it means they have *reviewed all the applications* (Online & Paper) received till July 26th and are in the process of sending AOR's for all of them. All folks who had applied by 26th July are expected to receive AORs by this week or early next week.
Many applications received after the 26th are still under review. Some of them are completed (Mainly single and are straightforward) for which AOR's are being sent. In Short, they update the dates based upon the completion of all the applications. It's only a guess though...

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
this means things are about to slow down coz they need to clear the backlog

Reactions: fafa3002