+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 AOR

subhshiv1086

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Cec inkand
aor august 22 2021
ghost update September 23 2021 (biometrics passed)
medicals passed October 4th
requested more documents October 7th
submitted lease agreement and bank statement for common law proof October 7th
This might be out of league question here in the v forum however I am still asking here , I did submit my my educational document with ECA and degree but didn’t upload marksheets or transcript will that be a problem and may cause rejection? Any one who received medical pass or some updates may please reply if they had the same situation ?any help or update will really be appreciated

subhshiv1086

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey my AOR Aug 9, I applied in Quebec
Mine background is in process and medicals passed (old medicals).
What is your status?
thank you for your response ,no any update on the file with old medical, also what should a person do who is in Quebec? should we leave the province or wait for the decision.

I have one more query, I did not upload my mark sheet or transcript , I only uploaded degree and ECA from wes, can that be a problem and may be termed as incomplete application and office will reject?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I have one more query, I did not upload my mark sheet or transcript , I only uploaded degree and ECA from wes, can that be a problem and may be termed as incomplete application and office will reject?
IRCC (AFAIK, others please correct me) usually do not ask for transcripts or marksheets. Some folks upload them anyways. You do need to upload degree certificate. Search this forum and you will find folks with both kind of applications.

I personally DID include marksheets. However, I kept degree certificate at the top.

Whats your AOR date?

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
thank you for your response ,no any update on the file with old medical, also what should a person do who is in Quebec? should we leave the province or wait for the decision.

PLEASE UPLOAD IT USING A WEBFORM, I saw some cases recently where the officer straightforwardly rejected the case.

subhshiv1086

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
IRCC (AFAIK, others please correct me) usually do not ask for transcripts or marksheets. Some folks upload them anyways. You do need to upload degree certificate. Search this forum and you will find folks with both kind of applications.

I personally DID include marksheets. However, I kept degree certificate at the top.

Whats your AOR date?
thank you so much for the response

subhshiv1086

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
PLEASE UPLOAD IT USING A WEBFORM, I saw some cases recently where the officer straightforwardly rejected the case.
thank you so much for the response, i am not sure why VO rejects in the absence of transcripts , i only saw degree copy to be included when i clicked on <question mark> in document upload section of eAPR below is an snip , can you help me with link or persons id who were rejected because of transcripts or marksheets not being uploaded, i don't have transcripts handy hence had specific questions to ask with them

Document: Education (diplomas/degrees)
You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree. Examples of post-secondary education are:
Trade/apprenticeship
  • Training in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics;
  • Training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician); or
  • Training not at the university level for which a certificate/diploma is awarded.
Bachelor's degree
  • This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education.
Master's degree
  • This is an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university.
and also when i researched in document list , they say
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
thank you so much for the response, i am not sure why VO rejects in the absence of transcripts , i only saw degree copy to be included when i clicked on <question mark> in document upload section of eAPR below is an snip , can you help me with link or persons id who were rejected because of transcripts or marksheets not being uploaded, i don't have transcripts handy hence had specific questions to ask with them

You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree. Examples of post-secondary education are:
Trade/apprenticeship
  • Training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician); or
  • Training not at the university level for which a certificate/diploma is awarded.
Bachelor's degree
  • This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education.
Master's degree
  • This is an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university.
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
Yes, it's not mentioned but if you see Education Transcripts (required) and you need to upload it. I am just sharing the scenario which I saw earlier in other group where the application was rejected.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Trade/apprenticeship
Bachelor's degree
Master's degree
As I said, its not mandatory. I uploaded them because I had them on hand. From what I understand they validate the length of your program using it.