Med's Request
06-28-2021
Med's Done....
24-01-2022
Passport Req..
07-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2022
Received AOR2 today! 320 days since application Aug 2020. Now asked for police certificate (in 30 days) - which I can't provide as all offices in Cuba giving them are CLOSED. Have asked for a biometrics appointment which we can't get because Canadian Embassy in Cuba is also CLOSED. If you are in Canada and can get vaccinated PLEASE do so. My family's application has now proceeded as far as it can go before offices open again. :(

• Sad
Reactions: chloe_planet

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Received AOR2 today! 320 days since application Aug 2020. Now asked for police certificate (in 30 days) - which I can't provide as all offices in Cuba giving them are CLOSED. Have asked for a biometrics appointment which we can't get because Canadian Embassy in Cuba is also CLOSED. If you are in Canada and can get vaccinated PLEASE do so. My family's application has now proceeded as far as it can go before offices open again. :(
Didn't you provide a police certificate while applying? It should have been valid for 12 months.

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
What are the reasons for delayed PPR ? If you receive DM, why would they take weeks or even months to send out PPR ? This is mostly out of curiosity, see if I need to worry about anything.

direwolf

Nov 7, 2018
Nigeria
On the GCKey of my spouse it shows "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details." even though she has did her medicals weeks ago. Should I be concerned?

Last edited:

jn1234

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone who submitted Outland Spousal Sponsorship around end of August 2020 still waiting for AOR (or any intimation at all) from IRCC?

Hello all,
I submitted an outland spousal sponsorship application around the end of August 2020, and have not heard back with AOR or any intimation from the IRCC. Since there is no way to track online (only proof I have courier delivery confirmation), I am getting worried if something has gone wrong with application (got lost etc.).

Please advise, if you are aware of any timelines or there people in a similar situation. I just want to make sure that the application is still processing and they will send back AOR hopefully soon.

Appreciate your help!

kolombbc

Jun 10, 2021
Anyone who submitted Outland Spousal Sponsorship around end of August 2020 still waiting for AOR (or any intimation at all) from IRCC?

Hello all,
I submitted an outland spousal sponsorship application around the end of August 2020, and have not heard back with AOR or any intimation from the IRCC. Since there is no way to track online (only proof I have courier delivery confirmation), I am getting worried if something has gone wrong with application (got lost etc.).

Please advise, if you are aware of any timelines or there people in a similar situation. I just want to make sure that the application is still processing and they will send back AOR hopefully soon.

Appreciate your help!
How about calling IRCC? They maybe able to provide you the temporarily application file number or more.
I called them to get it by past Dec after mailing my application and arrived at Sydney office in NS on Aug 10, 2020 and the agent told me that they were about to enter it into their system, AOR1 would be issuing once entering was done.

jn1234

Nov 14, 2018
How about calling IRCC? They maybe able to provide you the temporarily application file number or more.
I called them to get it by past Dec after mailing my application and arrived at Sydney office in NS on Aug 10, 2020 and the agent told me that they were about to enter it into their system, AOR1 would be issuing once entering was done.
Thank you so much @kolombbc ! Would you mind the sharing the phone number you called them at? I just want to make sure I am calling the correct number, since this is making me quite concerned now. Thanks!

kolombbc

Jun 10, 2021
Thank you so much @kolombbc ! Would you mind the sharing the phone number you called them at? I just want to make sure I am calling the correct number, since this is making me quite concerned now. Thanks!
As I knew IRCC has been updating their phone selection menu earlier, I wasn't sure which path you could reach an agent quickly. You may also search a post around Family Sponsorship Section forum here if someone mentioned the latest way to get through. Good luck.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Reactions: jn1234