+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Have you receive your AOR yet? Mine is same as yours but my delivery date is Sep 15
My delivery as you see below was 7 August. I only have a temporary file. Nothing else no AOR :(
I thought they would open applications as they receive them but i do not think that is the case

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
My delivery as you see below was 7 August. I only have a temporary file. Nothing else no AOR :(
I thought they would open applications as they receive them but i do not think that is the case
There is nothing they do in sequence. I recived AOR on 3 November and nothing afterwards

Zeekaa

Nov 17, 2020
I heard they start processing files after providing the temporary file number in a few days time...

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Yo
I heard they start processing files after providing the temporary file number in a few days time...
You misunderstood this. Having temp num do not assure to start processing soon but once the file is assigned to some officer, then you should expect start processing soon

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone else facing trouble booking biometrics appointment with VFS global. I have trying since 25th Nov, No response yet! PA is from India, We are trying Jalandhar, Chandigarh. No response to the webform from both location

Zeekaa

Nov 17, 2020
Yo
You misunderstood this. Having temp num do not assure to start processing soon but once the file is assigned to some officer, then you should expect start processing soon
I can misunderstand things because I’m new to all this and this is my first time sponsoring someone. What does temporary number mean then

Reactions: R H

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
I can misunderstand things because I’m new to all this and this is my first time sponsoring someone. What does temporary number mean then
Temp num indicates that the file is safely reached at its destination and is not lost. File has been scanned in system and waiting for its turn to process. You can sometimes use your temp num avoiding "X" to link it on Gckey

Reactions: Zeekaa

Zeekaa

Nov 17, 2020
Temp num indicates that the file is safely reached at its destination and is not lost. File has been scanned in system and waiting for its turn to process. You can sometimes use your temp num avoiding "X" to link it on Gckey
Very useful information. Thank you

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone else facing trouble booking biometrics appointment with VFS global. I have trying since 25th Nov, No response yet! PA is from India, No response to the webform.

Zeekaa

Nov 17, 2020
Lucky its been 4 months and I have nothing yet. Just got a temporary file number since I called them but dont think I can do anything with that..... :(
Good for them. Mine was received on Sep 15 and I heard nothing. Doer hiring a consultant make a difference?

cj7

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
TORONTO
If you are PR you can only visit for 2-3 weeks maximum and then you have to return. You can stay outside of Canada otherwise application will be refused.
hi there, where does it say or does it mention anywhere that PR cant stay outside Canada for more than 2-3 weeks if application is in process. i understand applicant needs to be in canada but for visit where does it say?