LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Does anyone know how accurate the progress bar is in GCKEY? Ours says estimated completion date of Aug 19, 2021. But this is 12 months from when they received on Aug 19, 2020. So is this just the generic 12 month estimate or is it actually accurate?

App Received: Aug 19, 2020
AOR 1: Jan 14, 2021
its useless, you know your app date if it's been 6 months since they received it shows 50% so just calculating the time which we all can do

not showing the actual progress

Reactions: ark2016

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
PA receives bil and medical. I the sponsor received a letter stating qualified to sponsor and where the application was being forwsrded.

Aug 23, 2020
We are worried there has been an error. We have heard nothing and can't look up anything. I know someone else who is in the same situation as us but March applicant...also American spouse. Applied outland and then they moved to Canada with spouse as visitor hoping it would be completed quickly. There was an error in their application and in spite of having submitted change of addresses and email address accurate, etc. they never heard a word! Their application just went into the abyss. Their Canadian Minister Parliament helped get an answer from IRCC. Now they are at the back of the line starting all over again with spouse living in Canada on extended visitor's visa with no health insurance.

ars23

Jul 14, 2020
We just finally got our first email from IRCC after submitting it in early August. We both live in the USA. The email says that they have received my wife's application to sponsor me and provides an application number and UCI number. Is this different than an AOR?

I tried to link the application using the number provided, but it doesn't seem to be working...