+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Got my test invite today. To take test between July 2, 2021 and July 23, 2021. AOR November 23, 2020....
I don't see you on the spreadsheet.

Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date

Thanks.

SinghfromTexas

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Dallas Texas, USA
Test was easy but few questions were tricky . Must read DISCOVER CANADA thoroughly at least once or twice . Practice tests will give you more confidence.
I managed to get 19/ 20, Studied 3 days . You can review your answers before finally submitting . Half hour is enough time to answer 20 questions .
Uploading ID picture and your photo is also very easy as long as you read the instructions carefully . You get little nervous in start but your nerves calm down as you take the test .

All the best Everyone.

Reactions: vvarma and Stuntxd9

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Test was easy but few questions were tricky . Must read DISCOVER CANADA thoroughly at least once or twice . Practice tests will give you more confidence.
I managed to get 19/ 20, Studied 3 days . You can review your answers before finally submitting . Half hour is enough time to answer 20 questions .
Uploading ID picture and your photo is also very easy as long as you read the instructions carefully . You get little nervous in start but your nerves calm down as you take the test .

All the best Everyone.
Is your background verification still in progress?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015

All the best Everyone.
Very helpful feedback. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: SinghfromTexas