+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

safety008

Sep 1, 2015
My track is in the spreadsheet, but just to share with you all so you have a quick better idea.

I got AOR 28th Nov 2020;
In progress 4th Feb 2021.
According to my GC note, my application is still at the CPC Sydney, not transferred to my local processing centre.
Good luck to all of us

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Update: I passed the test this morning. Did very well:) ( Was scheduled for the period of July 14- June 4)
Many thanks to all the forum members for their valuable contributions regarding information, study resources, study notes etc.
They were such a great help :)

By the way, do you have any idea of how long it might take to see the online tracker updated to test completed ?
And how long will it take till we get Oath ceremony invites? What do you think?

Thanks again and Gook luck to all !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Update: I passed the test this morning. Did very well:) ( Was scheduled for the period of July 14- June 4)
Many thanks to all the forum members for their valuable contributions regarding information, study resources, study notes etc.

By the way, do you have any idea of how long it might take to see the online tracker updated to test completed ?

I've updated the spreadsheet!

Give it a couple of days to a week, the test status should change to "Completed".

You might get an interview after this so be sure to regularly check the status dashboard. If you don't get an interview, then expect something like 3 - 5 months or more for the oath invitation.

Good luck!

Reactions: Anjushka

RCT2021

Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

Anyone else had this issue or know what happened here?

I took the take June 4th, On June 7th is on completed. Today it changed again to in progress waiting for you to take the test. I called IRC today and they said they havent reviewed my test need to allow them to do so. I thought once it changed to complete next step would be interview or oath. Anyone know?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,

Anyone else had this issue or know what happened here?

I took the take June 4th, On June 7th is on completed. Today it changed again to in progress waiting for you to take the test. I called IRC today and they said they havent reviewed my test need to allow them to do so. I thought once it changed to complete next step would be interview or oath. Anyone know?
May be the test results were invalidated for some reason OR this was a mistake. Not sure. Either way, keep checking your status regularly because if your test results were invalidated for some reason, you might be requested to take the test again.

RCT2021

Jun 15, 2021
May be the test results were invalidated for some reason OR this was a mistake. Not sure. Either way, keep checking your status regularly because if your test results were invalidated for some reason, you might be requested to take the test again.
:( oh wow. I can take the test again I guess. It is until 24th but not sure what to do. When he checked my files said there is no notes indicating any invalidation or that you fail. Should I take it before again 24th again? since is still available.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
:( oh wow. I can take the test again I guess. It is until 24th but not sure what to do. When he checked my files said there is no notes indicating any invalidation or that you fail. Should I take it before again 24th again? since is still available.
If you have got the new dates, please go ahead and take the test. It is better to take an extra test rather than skipping the test thinking your previous results are still valid. If you within the new test window, go ahead and take the test. Good luck!

RCT2021

Jun 15, 2021
If you have got the new dates, please go ahead and take the test. It is better to take an extra test rather than skipping the test thinking your previous results are still valid. If you within the new test window, go ahead and take the test. Good luck!
I tried to open the test but it says you cant take the test. So the system knows that I took the exam. I will wait to see what will be the next steps. Nothing I can do.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rahatamin

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 NOV-2014
Nomination.....
05 FEB-2015
AOR Received.
16 MAR-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line on 26 AUG-2015
Med's Request
10 May-2016
Med's Done....
10 May-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sep-2016
LANDED..........
9 Dec-2016

Hi; mine was completed in 2 days. I took the exam on June 10 and my tracker shows completed on June 12. Hope that helps :) and good luck

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I tried to open the test but it says you cant take the test. So the system knows that I took the exam. I will wait to see what will be the next steps. Nothing I can do.
In that case, write to IRCC using the webform and ask why you're being asked to take the test again. It might very well be a glitch.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received a very general email from IRCC today:

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on November 27, 2020 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.

binoyg8

Sep 5, 2017
Received a very general email from IRCC today:

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on November 27, 2020 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
I too received this email. No change in the status when I checked my profile.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
13-May-21: Citizenship Test Invitation
21-May-21: Citizenship Exam Passed

anyone know how long before there is an invite for oath taking?