+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

safety008

Sep 1, 2015
Hi all,
Kindly check with you guys.
For the citizenship adult application form (cit0002e), under section 13, I overlooked and forgot to fill in the "current" in the table for one of my valid statuses. Should I concern about that the IRCC will return my application package because of this? If yes, is there any way I may do to fix it before waiting for them to return it?
Cheers

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Hi all,
Kindly check with you guys.
For the citizenship adult application form (cit0002e), under section 13, I overlooked and forgot to fill in the "current" in the table for one of my valid statuses. Should I concern about that the IRCC will return my application package because of this? If yes, is there any way I may do to fix it before waiting for them to return it?
Cheers
if i were in your place ... i would suggest you wait till end of the month; either you receive AOR or get your application returned. Rather than sending multiple applications and confusing whoever is working in your case that may delay your processing.
That's if you are not urgently waiting for your citizenship to be processed as soon as possible

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
Hi guys. My application was received 12 th of august, is there anyone around this time that have received there AOR, and also I did not sign the back of my pictures

Ho_Ho

Mar 1, 2017
I just got my AOR an hour ago!

Location (city): Toronto, ON
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1099
App sent date: August 10, 2020
App delivered date: August 11, 2020
AOR received: November 24, 2020

shlomo

Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, how did you add your application to your CIC account?
The options only show addition for Citizenship proof and citizenship search

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hey guys, how did you add your application to your CIC account?
The options only show addition for Citizenship proof and citizenship search
You cannot add it to your CIC account. You can only check online status of your application through ECAS portal which updates everyday at 7AM EST.

roydboy75

Jul 16, 2017
Received my AOR yesterday. Please help to add me to the list. Thanks.

Location (city): Toronto ON
App type (single or # of people): 4
Physical presence days: 1191
App sent date: Aug 1, 2020
App delivered date: Aug 7, 2020
AOR date: Nov 23, 2020

Just wondering though, we didn't get email for my 13-year old kid... Although when I checked online, it says "Application Received"... any idea?

safety008

Sep 1, 2015
if i were in your place ... i would suggest you wait till end of the month; either you receive AOR or get your application returned. Rather than sending multiple applications and confusing whoever is working in your case that may delay your processing.
That's if you are not urgently waiting for your citizenship to be processed as soon as possible
Sure thing, thanks a lot! I have been debating as I realize that they started sending out AOR for the august batch now. Guess it might be a different case if I notice the mistake 1-2 months earlier. LOL

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
I just got my AOR an hour ago!

Location (city): Toronto, ON
Physical presence days: 1099
App sent date: August 10, 2020
App delivered date: August 11, 2020
Congratulations !!
So if you receive AOR in November ... your next status change would be to "In Progress" in February ??

caritocg12

Aug 17, 2020
I just got my AOR today

Location (city): London, ON
Physical presence days: 1116
App sent date: August 7, 2020
App delivered date: August 12, 2020

Vanessa8

Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys. My application was received 12 th of august, is there anyone around this time that have received there AOR, and also I did not sign the back of my pictures
I submitted my application August 8, application was delivered August 12. I received AOR today.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I didn't write name on back of my pictures and i still got aor.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Looking at the trend of 2020 on the Tracker spreadsheet, currently CIC seems to be working on March apps (In Process is 43% currently). Assuming CIC continues at its current pace, our batch is looking for ECAS to become In Process around August 2021. Further, no one from 2020 have gone to the next stage of Test Invitation. I just hope that as the 2nd pandemic wave picks up with no short term end, CIC devises ways to ramp up. It will also be a big relief once they resume the Tests.