+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hello Mem** Advise Required **
Just realized that I missed question 5 ( list all the names you used including birth) . Can I send the form again with a cover letter or wait for the application to be returned back . Application delivered today . Thank you

Thank you . Appreciate your time and advise .
YOu have to send your complete application again with an updated residency calculator and attach a letter with details. This is as advised by IRCC>

Reactions: singhGrewal

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
hi. I have just a quick question. As we know we need to be physical present more than 1095 days in canada to apply for Citizenship. I just want to know if the 3rd year tax is yet to paid then can we apply for Citizenship? Or CIC need all 3 year NOA? Please confirm.

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
hi. I have just a quick question. As we know we need to be physical present more than 1095 days in canada to apply for Citizenship. I just want to know if the 3rd year tax is yet to paid then can we apply for Citizenship? Or CIC need all 3 year NOA? Please confirm.

Thanks
Well the requirements state that you need to have filed for 3 years of tax.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello Guys ,
1. Should we add NOA ( Notice of assessment) with our citizenship application or just tick mark to give CRA authorization.
2. In Biographical pages of passport , should we include front and back ( with information) or all the pages with stamps .
Thank you .

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys ,
1. Should we add NOA ( Notice of assessment) with our citizenship application or just tick mark to give CRA authorization.
2. In Biographical pages of passport , should we include front and back ( with information) or all the pages with stamps .
Thank you .
No to both. Biographical page has your details like photo expiry etc

tm.bilal

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
People that want to be added should make sure to provide:
Name : Bilal Tarkathi
Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): Family - 4
Physical presence days: 1450
App sent date: 08/28/2020
App delivered date:
@admin: My application delivered on Sep 1, 2020. Can you please move entry to September sheet for better tracking.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it means we cannot submit once 1095 days completed. We need to file all 3 years NOA before submission?

Please confirm
Yes. Thats what the requirement says. You should have filed taxes, doesn’t matter what $ amount you file, could have filed 0 for all they care as long as u file it.

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Yes. Thats what the requirement says. You should have filed taxes, doesn’t matter what $ amount you file, could have filed 0 for all they care as long as u file it.
Ok thanks for the update. So we will file all 3 years NOA first to CRA then only we will submit.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thanks for the update. So we will file all 3 years NOA first to CRA then only we will submit.
Yes. You need to have filed 3 years’ worth of tax returns besides other eligibility criteria in order to be able to apply.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello ,
When we print CIT0002 (12-2019 E) forms . If on bottom of application the form version not printed . Could CIC they return the application for this reason .
Thanks