+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Also because I became a Canadian PR in jan 2017 and then I spent from Jan 2017 till Oct 2018 there then I return back to my country as my mother wasn't well so now m planning to go back in September (next month) to canada so what do you guys suggest what would be the best time/month when I can apply for my nationality?
Thanks for your time!
you need to be in Canada for 1095 days at least to be eligible to apply for citizenship

Reactions: Aishas

tm.bilal

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
People that want to be added should make sure to provide:
Name : Bilal Tarkathi
Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): Family - 4
Physical presence days: 1450
App sent date: 08/28/2020
App delivered date:

HeroHarman

Jan 26, 2016
Hello Admin,

Please add the following information for me under the tracker sheet.

ID: HeroHarman
Location(City): Calgary
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1730
App sent date: 08/01/2020
App delivered date: 08/07/2020

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hello Everyone!

Type of application: Citizenship
Physical presence: 1381 days
Application type: Single
Application Sent: August 29th, 2020
Application Received:
AOR:
In Process:
Test:
DM:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

Have a good day!

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I sent my application on June 11th and delivered on June 17th to Sydney, Nova scotia office. I didn't get any update yet. Anyone knows how long it takes please ?

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello Members ** Advise Required **
Just realized that I missed question 5 ( list all the names you used including birth) . Can I send the form again with a cover letter or wait for the application to be returned back . Application delivered today . Thank you

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Hi,

I sent my application on June 11th and delivered on June 17th to Sydney, Nova scotia office. I didn't get any update yet. Anyone knows how long it takes please ?
Noone knows. Tracking sheet tells us based on available data by applicants in the forum that it takes around 160-180 days for IRCC to send you an acknowledgement from the date they received your application.

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Just realized that I missed question 5 ( list all the names you used including birth) . Can I send the form again with a cover letter or wait for the application to be returned back . Application delivered today . Thank you
reprint entire application with new set of photos and all supporting document with old fee receipt. This would save a lot of time since they won’t be able to append anything to your already sent application. They will return your application as incomplete and you could use same payment for modified application and you have to wait for them to return application. Just resend entire application it will help

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a question mark (help) next to question 5 please refer to that

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello Mem** Advise Required **
reprint entire application with new set of photos and all supporting document with old fee receipt. This would save a lot of time since they won’t be able to append anything to your already sent application. They will return your application as incomplete and you could use same payment for modified application and you have to wait for them to return application. Just resend entire application it will help
Thank you . Appreciate your time and advise .