Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Congratulations!
Did you already passed the 26 months processing time before you get a lawyer?
If I may ask how long did take for the lawyer to get things done ?
no - i had crossed the 25th month mark. however when I applied the timeline was 12 months. now they changed it. The lawyer started the process around 4th or 5th of september and said we can still quote 12 months as they already crossed it and then changed it later.

Reactions: trumprefugee

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
no - i had crossed the 25th month mark. however when I applied the timeline was 12 months. now they changed it. The lawyer started the process around 4th or 5th of september and said we can still quote 12 months as they already crossed it and then changed it later.
@uncommonfriend how much was the lawyer fees? Please can you share his contact? If it's affordable I will probably go for it.
Regards

Reactions: marklonggo

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Hey guys, if it says decision made in ecas but the online tracker still says in progress , everything updated except ceremony, does that mean that the file is just waiting for ceremony or can they still request any information or documents at this point? Please advise

Sniperflutt

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi guys

just received a request to send a coloured scanned copy of my passports that were valid during my eligibility period (Aug 2015 to Aug 2020). now my question is, if I have renewed my passport during a visit to my home country after my eligibility period - I visited my home country on Apr 2021- should I sent them a copy of the new passport as well? I mean the new passport I have issued out of my eligibility period?

Thanks

Sniperflutt

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hello
anyone here still waiting for the Oath with Mississauga office. all steps except Oath have been completed on my tracker since Oct 6th and then nothing moved.

fenwick100

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
I applied in August 2020, did my test last November and have since heard nothing.

I just received an email this morning requesting I attend an in person interview to verify documents. Is this bad news?

The problem I have is I will be out of the country for December (when they requested to see me)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I applied in August 2020, did my test last November and have since heard nothing.

I just received an email this morning requesting I attend an in person interview to verify documents. Is this bad news?

The problem I have is I will be out of the country for December (when they requested to see me)
It is actually good news. Once the verification is done you would get Oath date.

Sniperflutt

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi all
My everything in my wife’s file turned green since July except Oath but today we have received an email to ask here to do fingerprint. Is that normal instead of getting the oath invitation? I feel we are running in circles with IRCC.