+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

roydboy75

Jul 16, 2017
I'm sorry, my response you quoted was for marcusvfm2, not you.

Anyway, the dashboard should go to test completed in a few days (I'd say give it like a week). Might happen before that as well.

Also, I don't see you on the spreadsheet. Could you please provide your details in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed"

Also, please keep me posted about any further updates on your application so that I can update the spreadsheet! Thanks.
i am in the excel list for Aug 2020... Background check completed last Feb 26, 2021...

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

binoyg8

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Admin, I got my citizenship test invite in the email this morning. Can you update my info in the spreadsheet?

My timeline is

App type: Single
Physical Presence days: 1291
App sent date: August 1, 2020
App delivered date: August 7, 2020
AOR received: November 21, 2020
In Progress: January 22, 2021
Test Invite: May 28
I passed my test this evening. Waiting for my test status to be set to completed.

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Please add me to tracker
APP SENT AUG 13 2020
AOR 26 January 2020
Background check passed March 3 2020

Looking for test invite soon

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please add me to tracker
APP SENT AUG 13 2020
AOR 26 January 2020
Background check passed March 3 2020

Looking for test invite soon
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:

Ace2000

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

Checked the tracker today - (No email received yet)

Citizenship Test Invite: You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 14, 2021 and July 4, 2021

BG complete - Feb 24 - 2021

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi guys,
Just checked the tracker and found out that there were some new updates.

I've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 14, 2021 and July 4, 2021. BG checks completed. All other sections in progress. Oath ceremony- not started. I know I will get an email soon.

I need to take the test asap and was just wondering if you guys could help with some practical preparation/ tests.
Is there a helpful practice test site I could use? What material/site are you guys using to prepare, and how was the online test experience for those who have already taken the test.
Thanks and good luck to all!

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys,
Just checked the tracker and found out that there were some new updates.

I've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 14, 2021 and July 4, 2021. BG checks completed. All other sections in progress. Oath ceremony- not started. I know I will get an email soon.

I need to take the test asap and was just wondering if you guys could help with some practical preparation/ tests.
Is there a helpful practice test site I could use? What material/site are you guys using to prepare, and how was the online test experience for those who have already taken the test.
Thanks and good luck to all!
Use the citizenship test app in play store by reeve tech and also Richmond library test quiz. They are both very in depth and good.

Reactions: Anjushka

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone who has got test invites. Looks like quite a few September folks got invite too.
No movement yet in Scarborough office from what I am seeing. I am not surprised, even pre-covid they were known to be quite slow and backlogged.