Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Alright Everybody who has been waiting for long enough.
It isn’t happening this year…
New Year…
New Wait…

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year…
Anjushka

so kind of you to still be dawdling here…
Most people disappear like they never existed once they get their PR or Citizenship…

For some, the place is like a family, and they keep a check on who is where.
They want to be a part of other’s happiness.

Reactions: Anjushka

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Anjushka

so kind of you to still be dawdling here…
Most people disappear like they never existed once they get their PR or Citizenship…

For some, the place is like a family, and they keep a check on who is where.
They want to be a part of other’s happiness.
Hi VishalRathi,
Yes, you’re right. Some people do disappear right away, others still feel the strong connection to the group and still wish to provide feedback if needed. I think I belong to the second group.
It’s be such a long journey indeed, and one of the most memorable of our lives- this forum has definitely been a huge support especially for people like me - no other connections or networking-
Wish you guys all the best and hope you may be done with this process sooner than what you think.
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New year to you VishalRathi and everybody else on the forum!
A.

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Hi VishalRathi,
Yes, you’re right. Some people do disappear right away, others still feel the strong connection to the group and still wish to provide feedback if needed. I think I belong to the second group.
It’s be such a long journey indeed, and one of the most memorable of our lives- this forum has definitely been a huge support especially for people like me - no other connections or networking-
Wish you guys all the best and hope you may be done with this process sooner than what you think.
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New year to you VishalRathi and everybody else on the forum!
A.
Well, thank you for staying around.

it fee more settled this way if people who are through with the process also look back, or just stick around.

if everybody disappears right after then it feels lonelier in the group somehow.

and I am sure that others will also be glad to share their completion of journey with you here…

we are all ‘one of us’ here…

Reactions: Anjushka

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Oath taken on 22nd December 2021, it was a bit of a gong show online but completed none the less. Patiently waiting for the certificate now and want to wish all of you the best of luck moving forward. Its a tedious and frustrating process but patience is key and hope you all get there in the end. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

abhi84712

Dec 8, 2021
Oath taken on 22nd December 2021, it was a bit of a gong show online but completed none the less. Patiently waiting for the certificate now and want to wish all of you the best of luck moving forward. Its a tedious and frustrating process but patience is key and hope you all get there in the end. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Congratulations, Rob.

From which local visa office did you get the oath invitation?

Also, how many applicants were present alongside you in the oath ceremony?

HeroHarman

Jan 26, 2016
Hello guys, just an update for you and our common tracker.

Citizenship Application:
Application Sent (Calgary, AB): 01 Aug 2020
Application Received (Sydney, NS): 07 Aug 2020
Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR): 20 Nov 2020
File Transferred & In-Process: 28 Jan 2021
Citizenship Test Invite (Online): 29 Nov 2021
Citizenship Test Taken & Passed (Online): 21 Dec 2021
Decision Made:
Oath Invitation Received:
Oath Ceremony Completed:
Citizenship Application Complete:
Citizenship Certificate Received:

Passport Application:
Passport Received:

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
I have completed the citizenship test & all status of all the activities have been updated to completed (test status updated to completed on Dec 10, everything else on Dec 22).
Citizenship ceremony is yet to be scheduled.
Do we have to memorize the oath of citizenship ?
What is your processing office?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
My in laws citizenship oath is completed on Dec. 29. It was about an hour long. They said, the citizenship certificate will be received within 2 to 4 weeks.
Everything went well. Thanks all for your help in this matter.

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Hi VishalRathi,
A.
There is a reason for that. It is not that you do not want to know anything about this forum anymore. In the moment you achieved something you start creating new goals and targets, and PR and Citizenship are not exceptions. So people start a new plan for achieving these, It is like getting the new Iphone, in the moment you just buy it, it becomes old, and you'd want the new unreleased one.

Reactions: vvarma

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
hi. Can anybody tell. How to contact CIC for urgent processing and what reason they accept for urgent processing?? I am trying into webform but its showing for PR card urgent request. Please guide.
Response will be appreciated.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
hi. Can anybody tell. How to contact CIC for urgent processing and what reason they accept for urgent processing?? I am trying into webform but its showing for PR card urgent request. Please guide.
Response will be appreciated.
Use the web form and select Citizenship > Citizenship Grant. Details here.

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Anyone from Alberta recently got Decision Made, Oath invite, interview/passport request?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Thanks for the reply. can u pls suggest what are the resons to mention for urgent request??? It can be job application or PR card expiry???
Please check the link I had provided for figuring out what reasons they accept. PR card expiry is not a reason for Urgent Processing. Also keep in mind you will need to provide an offer letter from the company stating they need citizenship as a criteria to be eligible. Plus tons of other proof - like you are qualified for that job you are applying in terms of Academics, Skills,, Experience, etc etc. Otherwise chances of them accepting your UP is next to negligible, but not impossible as per the forum member experiences.