NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Hello jd93
I am also trucker and lots of entries to USA . I was asked to send scanned copies of my passport physical presence still in progress .
Did you get request to send CIT520 and new physical presence calculator after your test.
Yes, after completion of test and after I have sent the scanned passport copies.

Sep 1, 2021
Yes, after completion of test and after I have sent the scanned passport copies.
Do you have enough buffer days over 1095 , When you submitted your application .
They have asked CIT520 ( new physical presence calculator) and it’s not exactly RQ (RQ has long list of documents )
I mean as long as they have asked for new physical presence calculation , you should be fine and expect positive decision .

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
has anyone received any oath date recently? it has been 71 days since my DM and still no oath date ... :confused:
Hi roydboy,
I’m in the same situation. Took test since June 15th, over two months since DM. Tracker last updated on August 5 and that’s it!
Was really hoping we could have an oath date some time soon. Don’t know what’s going on and what to expect. Anyways, this is quite ridiculous and nothing but a mistery now
Good luck!

Last edited:

Raed_Mohsen

May 4, 2015
Hi all,

I have applied for my citizenship on the beginning of Aug 2020. I then got married from a Canadian citizen on Nov 2020. I figured that this is not something that will not affect my application so I didn't inform IRCC. The letter I got with AOR doesn't state marriage as something that I need to update.
So far, I have received AOR on Feb 2021, got FP request on July 2021 then submitted and Background verification was completed o Sep 2021.
Since then, there is not update on my application, I am wondering what I should expect next and if not informing about my marriage was wrong ?

Thanks

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have applied for my citizenship on the beginning of Aug 2020. I then got married from a Canadian citizen on Nov 2020. I figured that this is not something that will not affect my application so I didn't inform IRCC. The letter I got with AOR doesn't state marriage as something that I need to update.
So far, I have received AOR on Feb 2021, got FP request on July 2021 then submitted and Background verification was completed o Sep 2021.
Since then, there is not update on my application, I am wondering what I should expect next and if not informing about my marriage was wrong ?

Thanks
You will get the test invite soon. You can choose to inform them of your marital status, IMO doesn’t affect the processing of your citizenship grant application as your application is based on you meeting the criteria as an individual and not dependent on your spouse.

Raed_Mohsen

May 4, 2015
You will get the test invite soon. You can choose to inform them of your marital status, IMO doesn’t affect the processing of your citizenship grant application as your application is based on you meeting the criteria as an individual and not dependent on your spouse.
Thanks

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Any updates guys after sending scanned passport copies ?
Nothing yet,
Sent the copies (after DM on August 17) on Sept 10th, they asked for another format on 15th Sept(jpg or pdf instead of jpeg), sent pdf format on Sept 15.
As mentioned, DM approx 2 months back, a month since passport copies.
Nothing since then, checking approx 3 times a day. lol not that it helps.

Sep 28, 2021
Hi roydboy,
I’m in the same situation. Took test since June 15th, over two months since DM. Tracker last updated on August 5 and that’s it!
Was really hoping we could have an oath date some time soon. Don’t know what’s going on and what to expect. Anyways, this is quite ridiculous and nothing but a mistery now
Good luck!
Same situation here.. Test was 11 Jun and DM was 29Jul. No updates since.

Reactions: Anjushka
Sep 1, 2021
Nothing yet,
Sent the copies (after DM on August 17) on Sept 10th, they asked for another format on 15th Sept(jpg or pdf instead of jpeg), sent pdf format on Sept 15.
As mentioned, DM approx 2 months back, a month since passport copies.
Nothing since then, checking approx 3 times a day. lol not that it helps.
Passport copies requested after DM , sounds out of pattern. I have heard that the status is updated around 6 am everyday .So I don’t waste much time checking all day . Lol
Wish you all the best and speedy oath date .

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Passport copies requested after DM , sounds out of pattern. I have heard that the status is updated around 6 am everyday .So I don’t waste much time checking all day . Lol
Wish you all the best and speedy oath date .
I remember somebody mentioning that they checked at 7am and there was nothing,
And again at 11.30 approx, and the status was changed.

(I just checked 2nd time for the day before coming here),

maybe a third one before I sleep.

And yes, it is definitely out of pattern, but I mentioned that in the email to the person who received the passport copies, and he didn’t acknowledge it. So be it, better safe than sorry, unless you have the passport or citizenship certificate in hand.

Chhea

Aug 5, 2020
Hello, my application was also done in august of 2020, but my status hasn't been updating since 3-4 months. Did this happen with anyone else?