+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Ask your local MP to make an enquiry on your behalf. Generally they do notify the MP regarding the status. (I was just told my eligibility has been passed by call centre agent, i never applied for ATIP notes) Just on the basis of this information i sent them the email and guess what.. I received the portal email.
I’ve written to my MP. Twice. Earlier in the year, and then again in September. I’ve posted about how they couldn’t do anything, multiple times, in this thread. Thanks for the suggestions but these are steps i’ve already taken.

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Oh noooo lmao

IRCC really doesn't like us in particular.
How you holding up @Doraemons

Between yesterday and today, i have tried calling IRCC a grans total of 14 times, and not gotten through to an agent even once. I used to have better luck with this.
Lmao I think they have our name on a list “Do Not Reply” because there ain’t no way we’re having such shit luck.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I remember why i stopped calling IRCC and switched to just relying on GCMS notes. Tried 20 times over the last couple of days and not been able to get through.

Going to try that email some of you have used in the thread.

Reactions: SurvivorAug22

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
I remember why i stopped calling IRCC and switched to just relying on GCMS notes. Tried 20 times over the last couple of days and not been able to get through.

Use the same format,
Just write all stages are passed except security. And rest is same, hopefully you will get a response back from them asap!

Reactions: EscoBlades

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

And since i was sending emails today, I sent another one to my MP. I’m tired and just want this to be over.