+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Got a response, apparently my application has been moved to a new primary office - CPC Edmonton.
Hi EscoBlades, could you please share again what email addressed you contacted and what was the answer. I am FSW-Inland, AoR: August 2020. My security hasn't been started based on last GCMS notes, Sept 2021, would this email route work for me??

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
17 months processing this Friday. If you'd told me that it would take that long back when I applied, I'd have laughed at you. Unbelievable.

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
@EscoBlades Thanks! Your suggestions helped a lot!

Just a quick question: My daughter and me live in the same building but different apartments. Is it better to give just one address (the one IRCC has on my file) for both of us in the PR portal, or is it ok to give different addresses? Thanks!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@EscoBlades Thanks! Your suggestions helped a lot!

Just a quick question: My daughter and me live in the same building but different apartments. Is it better to give just one address (the one IRCC has on my file) for both of us in the PR portal, or is it ok to give different addresses? Thanks!
If you live in the same building, then it should be okay to give them just one address, since she is your dependent anyway.

Reactions: rajpotula

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
Thank you so much for this. After emailing based on your suggestion, within an hour I got the good news.
I was very surprised and couldn't believe it was real.
You're welcome! I find it infuriating that an application can be approved and an applicant is left in limbo waiting. I hope everyone else who uses the link has the same good luck. A note of warning, for everyone else who uses that link, there's a person in the August 2021 thread who was sent a confirmation email, and they uploaded their picture but have not received Ecopr yet.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Finally got through to IRCC on the phone this morning. Security still hasn't started, everything else passed though. Primary VO is Edmonton.

The wait continues.

• Wow
Reactions: shredder