+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I got an email today from <ircc.clientportalwest-ouestclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca> saying "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)."

Uploaded pics and address in PR portal and submitted them today. This is one heck of a journey!

Not sure when I will receive COPR after portal upload.
I hope it doesn't get stuck again for PR card.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone,

I got an email today from <ircc.clientportalwest-ouestclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca> saying "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)."

Uploaded pics and address in PR portal and submitted them today. This is one heck of a journey!

Congrats!

Reactions: SurvivorAug22

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get the email address for the landing office?
From GCMS notes. Below notes was provided after passing all stages on 29 March. So sent an individual email to all listed emails.

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Vancouver Immigration
Text:
File deferred due to incomplete officer review notes regarding approval. Relevant ORG ID XXXXX added for tracking purposes. Email sent on 2021-04-06 to CPC Ottawa. ------ Sent: April 6, 2021 4:26 PM To: CPR-OttCaseProcessing <CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca> Cc: CIC-Vancouver Landing-Enquiries
<CICVancouverLanding@cic.gc.ca> Subject: Incomplete Review Notes Hello from Vancouver, App#: XXXXXXXX. The above noted application has been forwarded to your attention due to incomplete officer review notes regarding final approval. The COPRs have been cancelled while review is ongoing. After reviewing the case, if you find that that there are no concerns and the file is re-approved for landing, please place the COPR(s) back into our Print Queue (XXXXXXXXXXXX). Please advise if this inquiry should be redirected. Thank you, DP Landings - etablissement Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada I Immigration, Refugies et Citoyennete Canada 1148 Hornby Street - 1148, rue Hornby Vancouver, BC -Vancouver C.B. V6Z 2C3
NOTES: 6
Created Date: 2021/03/30 12:33:34
Created By: CH25005
Updated Date: 2021/03/30 12:33:41

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi All,

I had a request for remedicals for my outland dependants and we submitted them on last day of the deadline (11th December 2021). Just to be safe, I uploaded their medicals confirmation receipts through webform on the same day and received FOUR replies confirming that they received the webform and attached documents. The additional documents required changed to Not Applicable few days back. But the medicals section still remained "We did not receive your medicals".

But today, that changed to "We have requested your medicals..." and current status changed from submitted to "Your action is required". Should I write to them just to confirm medicals are done or just wait for them to update?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Congrats!! eCOPR takes usually from 1-3 days, but if it takes longer than 3 days feel free to keep replying to the portal email until they give it to you!

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
From GCMS notes. Below notes was provided after passing all stages on 29 March. So sent an individual email to all listed emails.

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Vancouver Immigration
Text:
File deferred due to incomplete officer review notes regarding approval. Relevant ORG ID XXXXX added for tracking purposes. Email sent on 2021-04-06 to CPC Ottawa. ------ Sent: April 6, 2021 4:26 PM To: CPR-OttCaseProcessing <CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca> Cc: CIC-Vancouver Landing-Enquiries
<CICVancouverLanding@cic.gc.ca> Subject: Incomplete Review Notes Hello from Vancouver, App#: XXXXXXXX. The above noted application has been forwarded to your attention due to incomplete officer review notes regarding final approval. The COPRs have been cancelled while review is ongoing. After reviewing the case, if you find that that there are no concerns and the file is re-approved for landing, please place the COPR(s) back into our Print Queue (XXXXXXXXXXXX). Please advise if this inquiry should be redirected. Thank you, DP Landings - etablissement Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada I Immigration, Refugies et Citoyennete Canada 1148 Hornby Street - 1148, rue Hornby Vancouver, BC -Vancouver C.B. V6Z 2C3
NOTES: 6
Created Date: 2021/03/30 12:33:34
Created By: CH25005
Updated Date: 2021/03/30 12:33:41
Ohh I see, thanks for answering.
Congrats btw!

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi All,

I had a request for remedicals for my outland dependants and we submitted them on last day of the deadline (11th December 2021). Just to be safe, I uploaded their medicals confirmation receipts through webform on the same day and received FOUR replies confirming that they received the webform and attached documents. The additional documents required changed to Not Applicable few days back. But the medicals section still remained "We did not receive your medicals".

But today, that changed to "We have requested your medicals..." and current status changed from submitted to "Your action is required". Should I write to them just to confirm medicals are done or just wait for them to update?
My medicals got updated to "Medicals passed" on December 22nd, so that's that I guess. Waiting for the next step :)

believer95

Sep 17, 2021
Thank you so much for this. After emailing based on your suggestion, within an hour I got the good news.
I was very surprised and couldn't believe it was real.
Thank you so much I sent the email as you mentioned! ... <3 ... I got the PR Portal email the next day.. They mentioned the case has been created in your PR Portal account (I didn't create any) so I went to their website and reset the password. It worked ...... It was PR Portal.. I was asked to confirm the mailing address and upload photos.. Thank you Thank You Thank You.... Escoblades .. Talk to an agent and do the same ... I called in September and the lady said "eligibility has been reviewed and the decision is positive you should wait for IRCC officer's email". So Escoblades if you get a chance... call them... talk to them and then send this Email ... Hope it turns out positive for you

Last edited:

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Thank you so much I sent the email as you mentioned! ... <3 ... I got the PR Portal email the next day.. They mentioned the case has been created in your PR Portal account (I didn't create any) so I went to their website and reset the password. It worked ...... It was PR Portal.. I was asked to confirm the mailing address and upload photos.. Thank you Thank You Thank You.... Escoblades .. Talk to an agent and do the same ... I called in September and the lady said "eligibility has been reviewed and the decision is positive you should wait for IRCC officer's email". So Escoblades if you get a chance... call them... talk to them and then send this Email ... Hope it turns out positive for you
Which email address did you use?

they seem to be picky, I’ve emailed them twice and all I get is an automated reply.