CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Category: CEC
ITA: June 11, 2020
AOR: August 09, 2020
NOC code 2174
Medical: Upfront
PCCs provided to CIC
all fees are paid.
Country of residence: Canada
Medical result: Passed (Sep 30, 2020)
Biometrics Completed.

Marital status changed (from Single to Married) and Dependent added- Dependent added- January 05, 2021
all fees are paid.
Dependent Country of residence: India
Additional documents request letter received March 6, 2021, and submitted by end march.
Dependent Medical passed - August 14, 2021
Dependent Biometrics Completed- August 9, 2020.

Unable to Call (or contact) IRCC recently.
Anyone in a similar situation? Any thoughts on the next steps?
Does anyone know how long it takes for a final decision?
I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

Currently, I have received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated.
Do I need to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

Request(RFV) letter- October 7, 2021

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary- Etobicoke

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
You should receive an email saying your eCOPR is available to download. Then your eCOPR can be downloaded from the PR portal in pdf format. And in your GCKey account, the PR application will be approved at the same time.
Thanks so do I need to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

Currently, I have received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

COPR- WAITING

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

Currently, I have also received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Do I need to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

COPR- WAITING

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Probably not the best place to ask but if anyone know and/or similar experience.
I applied for Visitor visa for me and my father. I had already given my biometrics so I got a BIL only for my father. I got his appointment date for biometrics one month from now, so does that mean until he is done with biometrics, my application will also be delayed? or IRCC can continue process mine ? I applied for myself and as family representative.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Got an email just now, asking for my passport to complete my application. I guess my long wait is almost done.

It's weird, I'm in Canada, should have just sent me a portal email. They ask me to inform them via Webform that I'm in Canada already.

Good on you mate. About friggin time!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Ghost update last Friday, got an email today. I have to contact webform to confirm that I'm currently in Canada. Don't know how long it takes for them to reply me.
I wouldn't rely on waiting for them to respond, probably best to just send your passport to them via whatever instructions they gave you. At least it will be in progress. You're right, they should have just sent you a Portal email tbh

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
I wouldn't rely on waiting for them to respond, probably best to just send your passport to them via whatever instructions they gave you. At least it will be in progress. You're right, they should have just sent you a Portal email tbh
Can't really send them my passport, the address they gave me in the email was to send it to the Consulate General Office in Hong Kong. If I do so, it means that I'm not in Canada, and I can't virtually land in Canada. The instructions there said, if I'm in Canada, submit a webform.....and you know, webform takes forever to get a reply.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Can't really send them my passport, the address they gave me in the email was to send it to the Consulate General Office in Hong Kong. If I do so, it means that I'm not in Canada, and I can't virtually land in Canada. The instructions there said, if I'm in Canada, submit a webform.....and you know, webform takes forever to get a reply.
Ohhhh i understand now. What a pain.