+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi All,

Today is the day. I have received my eCOPR today on the portal.

I hope everyone who is still waiting will hear the good news soon.

Timelines:-

AOR: 7th Aug 2020
RCMP requested:- 28 Sept 2020 ---> Submitted in the first week of October 2020
Family information details:- March 14th, 2021--->Submitted 16th March 2021
Biometrics refund:-16th March 2021
Medicals expired:- 12th Aug 2021
Medicals extended: 14 Sept 2021
First email:- October 2nd, 2021
Second email with credentials:- October 3rd, 2021 ----> Submitted my address and photo on 3rd itself
eCOPR ------OCTOBER 5TH

Waiting for PR CARD now.

Thank you guys for your support. I hope everyone who is waiting gets their COPR soon.
It has been a long journey for all of us . Good news is on its way !!

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All,

Today is the day. I have received my eCOPR today on the portal.

I hope everyone who is still waiting will hear the good news soon.

Timelines:-

AOR: 7th Aug 2020
RCMP requested:- 28 Sept 2020 ---> Submitted in the first week of October 2020
Family information details:- March 14th, 2021--->Submitted 16th March 2021
Biometrics refund:-16th March 2021
Medicals expired:- 12th Aug 2021
Medicals extended: 14 Sept 2021
First email:- October 2nd, 2021
Second email with credentials:- October 3rd, 2021 ----> Submitted my address and photo on 3rd itself
eCOPR ------OCTOBER 5TH

Waiting for PR CARD now.

Thank you guys for your support. I hope everyone who is waiting gets their COPR soon.
It has been a long journey for all of us . Good news is on its way !!
Did you get any ghost updates after re medicals? like in the periods between remedicals and first email in October 2021

my remedicals got extended on 24th September, I have got 2 ghost updates till then!!!!

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Did you get any ghost updates after re medicals? like in the periods between remedicals and first email in October 2021

my remedicals got extended on 24th September, I have got 2 ghost updates till then!!!!
Never got a GU after my medicals were extended.

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I'm using your status as a barometer for mine, seeing as they are so similar, and this doesn't bode well at all.
I keep asking myself what IRCC could possibly be doing and well...am drawing a big fat blank.
That's because they aren't doing anything.
I'm really frustrated at this point. I've thought about requesting GCMS notes again but honestly if I request it and wait 30 days to get it with 0 helpful information and no approval within that time again it's gonna push me over the edge.

So for now I've put them at the back of my mind and will be applying for a VV and renewing my bowp. I wish I had applied earlier in the year but I thought I would've had everything by now so I didn't smh

Reactions: HanenBlade

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
That's because they aren't doing anything.
I'm really frustrated at this point. I've thought about requesting GCMS notes again but honestly if I request it and wait 30 days to get it with 0 helpful information and no approval within that time again it's gonna push me over the edge.

So for now I've put them at the back of my mind and will be applying for a VV and renewing my bowp. I wish I had applied earlier in the year but I thought I would've had everything by now so I didn't smh
I hear you. I gave in and requested yet another set of GCMS notes. At the very least, I have my renewed BOWP to tide me over, but also no idea when they will process my VV application, if at all, and if they make a decision on my PR prior to that one. I have work travel coming up so I need the visa to re-enter regardless.

The whole thing is a shambles.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
We aren't necessarily complex, we have just been sorted into a backlog, which they seemingly reach into to process at their leisure. Their focus is on processing and approving applications made this year, within their service standard time of 6 months, so as to improve their overall average for their year end report. See example below:

Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
That's what I think too. They are focusing on all the new applicants to lower the average processing time. When they have some spare time, they might process few in the backlog. That's why we can see some people from AOR to COPR within a month

Reactions: FayRe

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
I See many ppr for pnp/fsw & cec inland(primary applicant) with Outland dependent, coming this week. I don't see CEC Outland 2020 primary applicants getting ppr, even if few outland cec received ppr, number is still low. It seems like ircc forgot cec outland 2020 primary applicants.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I quit my job. Now i`ve lost 50 points and my CRS score dropped below cutoff.... (july 2020 cutoff was really high compare to 2021)

but still higher than July and August 2021 cutoff.

Anyone knows if i need to call them and inform about it? Maybe they will finally make a decision.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I quit my job. Now i`ve lost 50 points and my CRS score dropped below cutoff.... (july 2020 cutoff was really high compare to 2021)

Anyone knows if i need to call them and inform about it? Maybe they will finally make a decision.
did you have the extra 50pts for having a quilifying job offer after pr? if you did and lost those 50 pts and those 50pts brought under the crs cut-off for your draw then yes, it will cause your app to be refused.

it doesnt matter that your points is higher than current draws, it depends on your draw. yes you have to inform them you quit, not doing so is misrepresentation. If you did quit, seems like you'll have to apply again.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017

I would say consult an immigration lawyer just to be absolutely sure.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Yes

V919

Apr 3, 2021
Does anyone has problem with GC key access?
It’s not working for me from last three days on different devices

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Spotted 2 Ghost Updates this morning, one on my PR application and the other on my Visitor Visa application.

Medical was automatically extended, and passed October 8th 2021.
Visitor Visa eligibility is currently in progress.

Things seem to finally be moving a bit.
Hi
Can you please confirm when did you apply for Visitor Visa. I mean from how long you are waiting for it