Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hey guys,

Had a ghost update today.."Application / profile updated" and my medicals have changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" from "Medicals completed 24th December 2020". My medicals expired this 19th August and I guess they updated the information, instead of just approving my application :( All assessments passed as of now.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I raised 3 webforms last week. No answer yet.
1 - status of PR application.
2,3 - ask them to fix mistakes in BOWP. they put wrong passport number to BOTH of my BOWP (princ + depend). 2 out of 2. Seems officer was in hurry to fill documents or completely drunk if he/she could not fill 8 digits in 2 documents correctly.
Hi! Was your Eligibility/INFO sharing/Criminality passed by OFFICER in March or by Case Analyst during A11.2 review?

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, i raised webform yesterday to check with that. But i missed their call today. Shoot....
That call probably is same as mine. They called me today to repeat the same shit that covid is delaying everything, no timeline can be provided that kind of stuff. And the agent told me she knows it is unfair for 2019 and 2020 applicants, but we can do nothing, because they are following their procedure. And they still cannot answer me why 2021 applicants receive PR so fast.

• Sad
Reactions: HanenBlade

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
That call probably is same as mine. They called me today to repeat the same shit that covid is delaying everything, no timeline can be provided that kind of stuff. And the agent told me she knows it is unfair for 2019 and 2020 applicants, but we can do nothing, because they are following their procedure. And they still cannot answer me why 2021 applicants receive PR so fast.
Hi everyone,

I wonder why CIC is treating 2020 application this way. It is so unfair, like are we not all affected by COVID19 too. I applied on 4th August, 2020. I got first email for confirmation in May, I replied the email immediately. Got portal link in June and I am still waiting for ecorp. It will be going on 3 months. When I call CIC they keep asking me to just wait, when I mention that others are getting it asap they say applications are different. Well, what is making it different? We all reside in Canada, most of us applied before most people getting PR. In my case I am a nurse(essential field). At times I go to work carrying the burden of waiting for PR and still saving lives. Cic needs to be accountable *sigh

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

I wonder why CIC is treating 2020 application this way. It is so unfair, like are we not all affected by COVID19 too. I applied on 4th August, 2020. I got first email for confirmation in May, I replied the email immediately. Got portal link in June and I am still waiting for ecorp. It will be going on 3 months. When I call CIC they keep asking me to just wait, when I mention that others are getting it asap they say applications are different. Well, what is making it different? We all reside in Canada, most of us applied before most people getting PR. In my case I am a nurse(essential field). At times I go to work carrying the burden of waiting for PR and still saving lives. Cic needs to be accountable *sigh
You are better than most of us already. AOR July 2020, no update since March, no portal email.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
You are better than most of us already. AOR July 2020, no update since March, no portal email.
I won't really say better because, you can still call CIC and get a little response from them. Be it call, webform or GCMS note but for people waiting for ecorp, we can’t . We get a vague response which is agents do not have access to the portal, you just have to keep waiting. Anyone can get the confirmation email today and get ecorp in two days. I know someone in a different group who is at the portal level. When the person called they were told that the upper officer asked that the persons documents be rechecked. That is taking the person back to background check. I will say we are in the same boat.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I won't really say better because, you can still call CIC and get a little response from them. Be it call, webform or GCMS note but for people waiting for ecorp, we can’t . We get a vague response which is agents do not have access to the portal, you just have to keep waiting. Anyone can get the confirmation email today and get ecorp in two days. I know someone in a different group who is at the portal level. When the person called they were told that the upper officer asked that the persons documents be rechecked. That is taking the person back to background check. I will say we are in the same boat.
lol that little response from them is telling us to wait.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

If you troll through all the discussions here, CEC candidates are in a slightly better situation than other Express Entry applicants. That said, I still think IRCC isn't really doing their job well. If they can't handle the backlog, they should stop accepting applications and process them first. I wonder if anyone can start organizing some petitions so that we can sign it and send it to Trudeau. I mean it's Election time and it's time to make them accountable.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
If you troll through all the discussions here, CEC candidates are in a slightly better situation than other Express Entry applicants. That said, I still think IRCC isn't really doing their job well. If they can't handle the backlog, they should stop accepting applications and process them first. I wonder if anyone can start organizing some petitions so that we can sign it and send it to Trudeau. I mean it's Election time and it's time to make them accountable.
How about a protest as well? It doesn’t have to be in the same city. Organize protests at different IRCC offices at the same day would be good too.