+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Brocol

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone receive ghost updates today?

For those of you with GCMS note, what is your status on the portal compared to the notes, is your online profile up to date?(e.g. eligibility/background). I'm just trying to figure what stage my application is at because I still haven't been approved for eligibility.

My eligibility, background and final decision still say in progress and I can't order GCMS notes.

I had to leave Canada in Nov because I couldn't afford to stay without being able to work. I only received my Bio letter a few days before I left and I didn't have time to do it in Canada. When I flew home all the biometrics collections were closed untill last month so I only completed biometrics 3 weeks ago.

I receive an update a few days later with medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam" because my medical had expired and don't no if it will be extended or asked to redo.

My last update before that was march ADR for schedule A. And then today I had two ghost updates. I have no idea what is happening with my application and it's killing me.

AOR 22nd August.

Reactions: HanenBlade

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Question.
Did all of you who are AOR Aug 2020 and still waiting for approval have an ADR?
I am Aor 16th August,
I got ADR for USA Police clearance certificate, whereas, I have never lived or ever travelled to USA ever.

the ADR was requested on march 21st.

I applied for GCMS on 30th may and got it in 1st June.

everything is passed, except security not started.

its been 5 months, since I am hearing, security not started by calling.

I am not sure what to do at this point, its going to be 11 months. and it is quite frustrating.
I lost all the fun and excitement to even think about the PR.

Reactions: Vlcbs

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I am Aor 16th August,
I got ADR for USA Police clearance certificate, whereas, I have never lived or ever travelled to USA ever.

the ADR was requested on march 21st.

I applied for GCMS on 30th may and got it in 1st June.

everything is passed, except security not started.

its been 5 months, since I am hearing, security not started by calling.

I am not sure what to do at this point, its going to be 11 months. and it is quite frustrating.
I lost all the fun and excitement to even think about the PR.
Did you have any approved US visa on your passport even though you have not travelled to US?

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Anyone receive ghost updates today?

For those of you with GCMS note, what is your status on the portal compared to the notes, is your online profile up to date?(e.g. eligibility/background). I'm just trying to figure what stage my application is at because I still haven't been approved for eligibility.

My eligibility, background and final decision still say in progress and I can't order GCMS notes.

I had to leave Canada in Nov because I couldn't afford to stay without being able to work. I only received my Bio letter a few days before I left and I didn't have time to do it in Canada. When I flew home all the biometrics collections were closed untill last month so I only completed biometrics 3 weeks ago.

I receive an update a few days later with medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam" because my medical had expired and don't no if it will be extended or asked to redo.

My last update before that was march ADR for schedule A. And then today I had two ghost updates. I have no idea what is happening with my application and it's killing me.

AOR 22nd August.
I have not asked for any ADR

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Can we raise webform to ask, what exactly is happening with our files.???
Here is the reply email for your webform:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Here is the reply email for your webform:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
This mean .. no use of web form…this is frustrating…

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys - I got a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email today. This is a good sign for the August AORs. I believe at this point I should be assured that I am approved?
Congratulations…. I am happy to see August files moving at last
Quick advise for you, to avoid delay in getting your credentials, respond to the confirmation portal email with only the answers to the questions asked- avoid informalities

Reactions: Jasaman

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Congratulations…. I am happy to see August files moving at last
Quick advise for you, to avoid delay in getting your credentials, respond to the confirmation portal email with only the answers to the questions asked- avoid informalities
That is exactly what I did. Copied and pasted the template provided, and filled in the info then hit send. Hopefully, they get back to me soon. At least they are touching August AORs.

Reactions: Temitee002

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
That is exactly what I did. Copied and pasted the template provided, and filled in the info then hit send. Hopefully, they get back to me soon. At least they are touching August AORs.
And you replied to the same email right, you did not compose a new email??this is also crucial

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I don't want to spread negativity but today I saw someone post at quora from 10th june that she had applied PR in september 2019 and still waiting for reply. Her file is in backlog like us.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: HanenBlade