+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Can I change job if I have COPR letter. My permanent resident application already approved as CEC inland. I am currently in Canada and also got my new permanent SIN. Just want to check whether I can change job with copr letter and permanent SIN
Hi, how did you change your SIN? Did you do it online?
Thanks

V919

Apr 3, 2021
Hey guys - I got a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email today. This is a good sign for the August AORs. I believe at this point I should be assured that I am approved?
First of all congratulations
And just out of curiosity, What was your AOR? Did they asked any additional documents?

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
First of all congratulations
And just out of curiosity, What was your AOR? Did they asked any additional documents?
Thank you. My AOR is 28 Aug. 2020. The email just asked for my email, port of entry and the date etc... Pretty basic info to confirm, I guess.

Reactions: Thakkali

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys - I got a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email today. This is a good sign for the August AORs. I believe at this point I should be assured that I am approved?

Congratulations.. do u have any idea when your security was started and completed?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
It's completed 10 months since I filled my application and also, my medical exam expired, so I decided to call IRCC today. I was told to wait for the officer to decide if I will need to take a new medical exam or if he will extend my current one. My immigration consultant said they usually extend it if the applicant is in Canada. Security, obviously, is still pending.

Aug-PR

Jun 19, 2021
Hello all,
AOR Aug 08
Received GCMS notes on April 26. information Eligibility : Recommend pass . Security& criminality : In Progress
It's been almost more than 3 months still no update
Recently applied for CBSA notes received them.
Show App status: Approved. What else to look in CBSA notes ?
any one waiting or stuck like me. if so what can we do?

Applied for another GCMS notes recently waiting for them
Thanks