shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
AOR- 16th August,
Biometrics passed
Medical passed

Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- Passed

I called in today, As per the Agent, everything is passed, except the security has not yet started. I Wonder, how long will it take for security to start?, get in progress and finished.

Question! I took EI last year and received some CRB this year, does this have any effect on the application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys , my representative received email about confirmation email . They forwarded me and i have sent them fresh email , is that we need to send information to their reply or send fresh email is fine bcz its almost a week now i did not get credentials yet
Unless they ask you to reply as a new email, you should have just replied, since then the subject would have been the same and easier for them to figure out.

If you have sent a new email, you can still reply to the one you received.

Reactions: Jasaman

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No I never received any form submission request
I should contact IRCC call centre about this ?
Yes, you can send a webform or call and see if something was sent and you missed it, it was just creased and never sent.

Reactions: hbsingh

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I received the email from the clientportal email adress. I think my file was in etibiocke, do you know what email I can write to?
Check the PDF attached to it.
Read the full PDF, reply to the email with the information they have asked from you.
I think they have asked the below things from you. But I would request you to read the PDF that you have received.

Option A or Option B for the dependent applicant.
Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:

Location(Port of Entry):

*** Don't reply with a fresh email. Reply to the email that IRCC sent you.

Congratulation!!!
Your case is approved and you are just two clicks away.

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Unless they ask you to reply as a new email, you should have just replied, since then the subject would have been the same and easier for them to figure out.

If you have sent a new email, you can still reply to the one you received.
Thanku @legalfalcon ihave one more question. Is that necessary to reply with the 4 digit number mentioned on email like *** Etobicoke IRCC***ETC....

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Check the PDF attached to it.
Read the full PDF, reply to the email with the information they have asked from you.
I think they have asked the below things from you. But I would request you to read the PDF that you have received.

Option A or Option B for the dependent applicant.
Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:

Location(Port of Entry):

*** Don't reply with a fresh email. Reply to the email that IRCC sent you.

Congratulation!!!
Your case is approved and you are just two clicks away.
But if representative got email then we have to send them fresh email. Am i right or wrong

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
O
We really do seem to be on the same timeline. I checked my GCMS and noticed that my file was transferred to a senior officer on March 17th. I've given up checking for myself and just refresh to check if you've received your copr then I'll get my hopes up lol
n which page it’s says that file transferred???

gcj

Apr 26, 2021
Hello,
Does any of you know how to get a copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment?
I was requested the above Today.

Thanks,

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hello,
Does any of you know how to get a copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment?
I was requested the above Today.

Thanks,
Go to your CRA account online, save copies (for as many years as you need to provide) and send to them. It is quite simple, you should be able to find it after couple minutes on the site.