+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Perfect! Yes, that's what I thought when he said "explain":) It felt like a trap lol

So I confirmed their locations and answered all his questions in detail about their legal status, and why they are not with me currently. I am also attaching some of my pictures (from my trips to india) with my spouse and daughter from 2018 to 2021. Hope that should be enough :) Thank you for the quick reply!
Any further update from them on this ?

starpc1983

Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone
I submitted my PR application on Augest 2 2020 I got 444 out of minimum score 431 I called imm agent told me approved ALL Stages But elligibility still stocked on review required
I applied for GCMS note and realized first agent didint count my 50 points for LMIA as i submitted the application 2 weeks after my close work permit was expired And i didnt applied for open work permit before expiration , how ever i paid restoration fee and applied for bridging work permit later .
I wondered to know does anyone here in my same condition ?? or any advise ??? still after 10 months didnt get result either PR and bridgin work permit also unforthentlly i lost my job becuse of covid 19 about 8 months ago , and there was only place for me which is possible have work as im in implied status of privious close workpermit it would be great to hear any advice regard this issue frome you

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone
I submitted my PR application on Augest 2 2020 I got 444 out of minimum score 431 I called imm agent told me approved ALL Stages But elligibility still stocked on review required
I applied for GCMS note and realized first agent didint count my 50 points for LMIA as i submitted the application 2 weeks after my close work permit was expired And i didnt applied for open work permit before expiration , how ever i paid restoration fee and applied for bridging work permit later .
I wondered to know does anyone here in my same condition ?? or any advise ??? still after 10 months didnt get result either PR and bridgin work permit also unforthentlly i lost my job becuse of covid 19 about 8 months ago , and there was only place for me which is possible have work as im in implied status of privious close workpermit it would be great to hear any advice regard this issue frome you
@legalfalcon

Reactions: starpc1983

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone

Did you see this:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=29.2

Reactions: Jasaman

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I will post info from your link for him. If he dont see on this page -
I was invited to apply through Express Entry but my work permit expired. What do I do?
If you didn’t apply for a new work permit before your original one expired, it may cause your score to drop. This could cause you to not be eligible anymore.

If your score has dropped below the minimum cut-off for your round of invitations, you should decline the invitation. If you submit your application anyway, we’ll refuse it.

If we refuse your application, we won’t refund your fees.