+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
How did you know it is a senior officer? My application was assigned to is GN20905 on 04/11/2021, is it a senior officer as well?
Because it was already reviewed by an analyst, and in my previous notes, there was a section for "application transferred" within the same office (Ottawa)
All that is left is for an officer to review everything. I did a search on here for that officer code in my notes and saw some other posts where he/she passed their Eligibility.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Got CBSA notes i ordered at the end of March, and the main change is that my application has finally been assigned to a Senior Officer - IR45997

Hopefully they get round to reviewing my file soon.
If you don’t mind me asking!
why did u apply for CBSA notes? and how you did it?
does it helps?

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Got CBSA notes i ordered at the end of March, and the main change is that my application has finally been assigned to a Senior Officer - IR45997
Congratulations!
@EscoBlades Hope you will get COPR soon. Finally your case was transferred from 9515 to senior officer. Was it moved to local VO or still in Ottawa?

Do you see in GCmS When your security was started and when finished?

I ordered mygcms in end of April and don’t think I get it before June.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Because it was already reviewed by an analyst, and in my previous notes, there was a section for "application transferred" within the same office (Ottawa)
All that is left is for an officer to review everything. I did a search on here for that officer code in my notes and saw some other posts where he/she passed their Eligibility.
this answered one of my questions. Transferred in Ottawa office

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If you don’t mind me asking!
why did u apply for CBSA notes? and how you did it?
does it helps?
I alternate between CBSA and IRCC. The former tend to be faster, ask for less extensions, and don't redact Security information in the notes.
Congratulations!
@EscoBlades Hope you will get COPR soon. Finally your case was transferred from 9515 to senior officer. Was it moved to local VO or still in Ottawa?

Do you see in GCmS When your security was started and when finished?

I ordered mygcms in end of April and don’t think I get it before June.
RC9515 is the Ottawa office. It was transferred within that office from the Analyst that gave my Eligibility a Recommend Pass, to the Officer that will do the final determination. It was assigned to the officer on the 19th of March.

Primary VO - CPC Ottawa
Secondary VO - OSC Ottawa

Reactions: Dnrvl

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018

Hopefully they get round to reviewing my file soon.
I just got an email from CBSA saying that they will need another 30 days for my GCMS notes....

When did they pull your GCMS notes?

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi Guys, can someone please help. I received the portal email asking for my details like name, UCI etc. but when I opened the PDF it is someone else's name and UCI. I think they mixed it up. Has someone faced this? Please tell me how to resolve and get my own document? Please help!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Next time order the notes directly from IRCC, not through third party. I ordered it from IRCC on April 7 and got it on May 7.
I have never used a 3rd party to order my notes. Not sure where you got that impression.
The ATIP divisions of any Government agency can request an extension after the 30 day limit if there is a reasonable enough reason for them to do so.

Reactions: Chilling.Lion

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I alternate between CBSA and IRCC. The former tend to be faster, ask for less extensions, and don't redact Security information in the notes.

RC9515 is the Ottawa office. It was transferred within that office from the Analyst that gave my Eligibility a Recommend Pass, to the Officer that will do the final determination. It was assigned to the officer on the 19th of March.

Primary VO - CPC Ottawa
Secondary VO - OSC Ottawa
We really do seem to be on the same timeline. I checked my GCMS and noticed that my file was transferred to a senior officer on March 17th. I've given up checking for myself and just refresh to check if you've received your copr then I'll get my hopes up lol

• Haha
Reactions: EscoBlades
May 18, 2021
Hi, I'm sharing my timeline for the first time.
I was bit exhausted about waiting this process.
But, I think I'm almost there based on the call with agent today

NOC: 2174
AOR: Aug 28th
Medical Pass: Oct 19th
Bio: Nov 25th
All stages are passed : April 10th

Today, I asked about the status of my application to agent.
She told me what I have for now is landing.
So, I was wondering if this means I got the final decision. I asked her. But, she wasn't clearly answering with it :(
She told me your file has been worked on last 30 days instead of yes or no ... So, I assumed that the final decision has been made and online system is just delaying... Am I correct?
bc I don't see my status update on online portal :(

But, if that means I got the final decision, I think they are definitely working on Aug file and you guys are almost there too!
UPDATE!
Today, I got the portal email :)

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
We really do seem to be on the same timeline. I checked my GCMS and noticed that my file was transferred to a senior officer on March 17th. I've given up checking for myself and just refresh to check if you've received your copr then I'll get my hopes up lol
I wonder if we have the same officer lmao

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi Guys, can someone please help. I received the portal email asking for my details like name, UCI etc. but when I opened the PDF it is someone else's name and UCI. I think they mixed it up. Has someone faced this? Please tell me how to resolve and get my own document? Please help!
You can send an email to the respective vo