+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations.
Did you get the approval on portal. My file is approved since Saturday and still it is in the primary V.O Sydney. I don't know why didn't they transfer my file. Agent told me you will receive copr shortly but I don't know when? I have been waiting from last three days nothing happened on portal. I just got ghost updates and agent confirmed that your file is approved congrats and now just wait for copr

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Oh no sorry for the confusion, I'm a permanent resident, just doing this for my girlfriend who is not active on this forum. I'm helping her out.
ah ok. well, all your applications are connected to your Unique Client Identifier (UCI). So CIC knows about them anyway. Just wondering if your girlfriend is an August applicant, won't she become a PR before her work permit in June, anyway? Nonetheless, if it gives you peace of mind, you could choose to submit a quick web form. Are you required to? I don't really think so.

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
AOR 20 august
As far.... eligibility recommended pass
Criminality passed
Security passed
They also received the documents they requested...

thats all I know... what you think would be the next step???
Whats your noc?

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
Hello guys,

I am asking on behalf of my sister as she is not on this forum. My sister's application has AOR 22 August 2020. On 19th January, she got her medicals approved and was asked for PCC which she submitted on the same day. Later on 10 February, she was refunded her Biometric fees due to biometric exemption. After that day, every time she raised a webform or called IRCC, the response is your application is in progress. Any help, on how to get to know about the application status or how much time it will take will be appreciated. Its already been 8 months.

Thank you

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Did you get the approval on portal. My file is approved since Saturday and still it is in the primary V.O Sydney. I don't know why didn't they transfer my file. Agent told me you will receive copr shortly but I don't know when? I have been waiting from last three days nothing happened on portal. I just got ghost updates and agent confirmed that your file is approved congrats and now just wait for copr
It took one month for me to get COPR after my file was approved on the portal. For some they got it within a week.

Reactions: Vinami

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hello guys,

I am asking on behalf of my sister as she is not on this forum. My sister's application has AOR 22 August 2020. On 19th January, she got her medicals approved and was asked for PCC which she submitted on the same day. Later on 10 February, she was refunded her Biometric fees due to biometric exemption. After that day, every time she raised a webform or called IRCC, the response is your application is in progress. Any help, on how to get to know about the application status or how much time it will take will be appreciated. Its already been 8 months.

Thank you
Ask your sister to call IRCC call center and enquire about the progress. Ask them specifically on what stages have passed. The three are 1) Eligibility check 2) Criminality Check 3) Security Check.

They will advise you on what is the status for these stages.

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Just called IRCC, agent said her system is down and cannot provide any information on my application.
AOR 26 aug
Eligibility Criminality passed 14 april
Medical passed 22 april
Security not started

Reactions: Vinami