+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
It is both sobering and depressing in equal measure.
And there are those who have been approved and are STILL waiting for their actual COPR documents. And those waiting on their PR cards.

Just endless waiting. IRCC is a mess.
I feel you, it's unprecedented pandemic. Each of us are impacted in different ways, I would be thankful for where we are and hope for the best. Hang in there.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks, were are CEC inland applicant, just a question- our company is working on extending the work visa, because it is expiring at the end of June. Do we need to let CIC know when we get the work permit extended? I know for open work permit we apply and we send the documents to CIC, wondering if this still needs to be done if the company is extending the work permit. Thanks!

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hey folks, were are CEC inland applicant, just a question- our company is working on extending the work visa, because it is expiring at the end of June. Do we need to let CIC know when we get the work permit extended? I know for open work permit we apply and we send the documents to CIC, wondering if this still needs to be done if the company is extending the work permit. Thanks!
If you are extending work permit, then you or your company will submit the applicable documents for work permit application. most documents are same as fresh work permit application.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Your signature mentions you already have the PR. And your message says you are still a CEC applicant. Sorry, a little confused with that.

james brown 123

Apr 21, 2021
My account was just aprroved but no COPR document as yet.

ITA: July something
AOR: Aug 18th
Primary VO: Syndey, NS
My Location: Vaughan
Medical passed: September 2020
Bio: November 2020
NOC: 2282

I have been following this forum but I felt I needed to let you guys know since it really helped. I received zero ghost updates via email. Last week friday, I logged in and saw update/application but it was nothing. I didnt call IRRC to find out as I had call the Wednesday and it was the same Eligibility recommended pass Criminality in progress, background not started. I guess it doesnt take long once they touch your account as in 7 days everything got approved for me. I just happened to log in my account today and saw I was approved. No email as yet just the document number. To all the Sydney VOs I hope this brings relief and to all you guys I hope this helps. Thank you all. The wait continues...

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020

I have been following this forum but I felt I needed to let you guys know since it really helped. I received zero ghost updates via email. Last week friday, I logged in and saw update/application but it was nothing. I didnt call IRRC to find out as I had call the Wednesday and it was the same Eligibility recommended pass Criminality in progress, background not started. I guess it doesnt take long once they touch your account as in 7 days everything got approved for me. I just happened to log in my account today and saw I was approved. No email as yet just the document number. To all the Sydney VOs I hope this brings relief and to all you guys I hope this helps. Thank you all. The wait continues...
Congrats!

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020

Congratulations and thank you for sharing. It helps.

Reactions: james brown 123

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021

Congrats

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
AOR 27 Aug
Vo. Ottawa
All stages passed,
Waiting for final decision
According to agent file transfered to Local VO Vancouver.
Any idea why file got transferred??
@EscoBlades
Anybody with knowledge?