Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
If you are outside, Your process may be delayed. IRCC have tweaked their process of landing/interview etc for applications within Canada..
True. But this was a work trip and couldn't be avoided. I will be back by June, so hopefully they will restart it then, if it's paused now.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Aug 14 - file hasn’t been touched since January 14th.

Eligibility - Recommend Pass
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

No GUs. Still waiting and twiddling my thumbs.

• Sad
Reactions: Delay and Vengayam

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Only Security is remaining, rest everything is passed, Gave biometrics on 26 Feb 2021. How long it takes to get security completed? 25 August AOR, CEC Outland Applicant.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
After passing all the stages is there any chance they can put your final decision on hold and for how many months they can do that for reason

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Only Security is remaining, rest everything is passed, Gave biometrics on 26 Feb 2021. How long it takes to get security completed? 25 August AOR, CEC Outland Applicant.
I believe IRCC is holding off outlander's applications until travel restrictions are lifted

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
After passing all the stages is there any chance they can put your final decision on hold and for how many months they can do that for reason
Well, it totally depends on the visa officer. For me, I have passed all stages close to a month and I am still waiting for approval on my CIC account . The reason for the delay is not known to anyone truth be told. I just have to continue waiting and pray the VO gets to my file soonest

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Well, it totally depends on the visa officer. For me, I have passed all stages close to a month and I am still waiting for approval on my CIC account . The reason for the delay is not known to anyone truth be told. I just have to continue waiting and pray the VO gets to my file soonest
Same as me .passed all stages on 26 march nothing after that

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
@Simukaur08 All stages passed as of April 9, as told by the agent over the phone. The account looks the same where everything is "in progress".
I uploaded those requested documents through webform coz there was no option on my profile to submit... last Monday when I called lady said documents are not updated yet... I will take aeast 4 weeks...