***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
AOR 27 Aug
Vo. Ottawa
All stages passed,
Waiting for final decision
According to agent file transfered to Local VO Vancouver.
Any idea why file got transferred??
@EscoBlades
Anybody with knowledge?
Once everything's passed, the federal visa office's heavy-duty job is done (in a way). They pass it on to your local visa office to finish the clerical work. That's my understanding. Mine has been transferred to the Etobicoke office in Toronto.

Reactions: ProfessorAugust

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Once everything's passed, the federal visa office's heavy-duty job is done (in a way). They pass it on to your local visa office to finish the clerical work. That's my understanding. Mine has been transferred to the Etobicoke office in Toronto.
Thank you for replying,
When was your file transferred?

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your signature mentions you already have the PR. And your message says you are still a CEC applicant. Sorry, a little confused with that.
Oh no sorry for the confusion, I'm a permanent resident, just doing this for my girlfriend who is not active on this forum. I'm helping her out.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi All. **Putting it in BOLD so that maximum people see it** :)

For people who have got their approval in the portal and have been waiting for more than a month , I am mentioning on what I did to get my COPR.
  1. My file was approved on 17th March but I didn't get COPR.
  2. Waited for 13 days and then I raised a webform on 31st March enquiring about the COPR document.
  3. The webform was closed on 14th April saying that the action item is closed. But Still I didn't get the COPR. So I called the IRCC call center and a kind agent picked up and upon asking told me that the webform was closed as the COPR were sent via email on 29th March. I advised him that I didn't receive it so he noted it down again and told me that he will let the Etobicoke office know. I asked him if he can give me the email id of the direct office but he said he is taking care of it and hence the email id cannot be provided.
  4. This is where I came to this forum and was told by few people to directly contact Etobicoke office via the email.
  5. I sent the email on Friday evening last week (16th April) and today I got the COPR for me, my wife an my kid. i.e: within 3 working days. @JunedS provided me this ID along with someone else on this thread. Thanks to you both.
IRCC
@CitImmCanada

Sep 17, 2018
Hi. To reach our IRCC office in Etobicoke, please send an email to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca Hope this helps.