+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday only I posted that called IRCC, final decision pending, don't know how long it will take and all.

Got my CoPR today, relieved finally, no work permit extension now. But yes I can see the confirmation online, need to wait for the letter and other formalties. Hope things go smoothly. Thanks to you all.........

AOR August 23, VO Ottawa, Application approved April 8.
Congratulations. What is your NOC?

Nov 12, 2020
*****Application Approved in Portal*****

I'm September 2020 AOR but I'll share my details here as well.

Summary of my details:

AOR: September 4, 2020
NOC: 2161
CEC Inland, No dependents.
VO: Ottawa. (Don't know about secondary office).

March 16, 2021: First GU. Called CIC on the same day and agent said that all steps were passed.
March 24, 2021: Second GU. Didn't call CIC.

March 31, 2021. Application Approved in Portal. No email yet.

So, from All stages Passed ---> Final approval, it took about 2 weeks.

Does anyone know when I can expect CoPR email?
For those who received the CoPR email/letter recently, did you get any GU beforehand?

I'm still waiting for the CoPR letter (9 days since I was approved in Portal) but I got a GU today. Does anyone know what that means?

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
AOR: August 20th
Total Applicants:- 4
Additional Document Requested: March 17th
Case Approved:- March 21st
Status Reflected in the application:- March 30th
Golden Email:- April 4th 2021.

Finally a big relief and out of this visa hurdles. Good luck to all and just have patience. We all will get it and is just a matter of few days here and there.
how long before they replied to your email and give you your access for the client portal? tnx

skyhigh1245

Mar 12, 2019
I have a question guys , what details do I need to give to the agent if I want to call them and ask for my application's progress?

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
For those who received the CoPR email/letter recently, did you get any GU beforehand?

I'm still waiting for the CoPR letter (9 days since I was approved in Portal) but I got a GU today. Does anyone know what that means?
I didn't receive the COPR letter in my account just into my actual email inbox/NO GU. Im guessing they could be sending it shortly

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Good luck! Please update us here. I had three ghost updates recently and mine is Sept 1 AOR :D
Wow, you are really close too. Probably all stages passed as well. It's weird to me how some people get only one ghost update and some 3 and even 4 updates. This place really needs to standardize its processes. Would be great if with every update we could see an actual update on every stage online. That alone would eliminate 90% of calls to IRCC. But that's just in my dreams ;)

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Wow, you are really close too. Probably all stages passed as well. It's weird to me how some people get only one ghost update and some 3 and even 4 updates. This place really needs to standardize its processes. Would be great if with every update we could see an actual update on every stage online. That alone would eliminate 90% of calls to IRCC. But that's just in my dreams ;)
True! The volume of calls to call center would be reduced drastically reduced if they actually show the real time updates(Eligibility specially) in CIC accounts.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
AOR 20 August,called today morning to ircc agent told me that all stages have been passed by end of march . Wait for final decision, how much time it will take more?? Anybody has an idea and is there anything to worry about final decision after passing all stages
How could you successfully call them? It was saying no agent is available at this time ;(