+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I had a GU on April 1st and decided to call IRCC today.
The agent said the only thing pending is security.
He didn't wanna go into more details because he noticed that I ordered my GCMS notes and said I will be able to see all the details there.
AOR Aug 25 + 1 dependent (inland)
I've just been asked to provide an official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority... I guess this will be the last step!

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I am on my 4th week waiting for eCOPR after getting approved on the Portal. The COPR document number shows on the CIC account but no COPR pdf yet.

It is getting increasingly frustrating:(

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I am on my 4th week waiting for eCOPR after getting approved on the Portal. The COPR document number shows on the CIC account but no COPR pdf yet.

It is getting increasingly frustrating:(
What's your secondary VO? If it is Etobicoke then it may take few weeks(3 to 4) to receive copr doc as mentioned by other people in this thread.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
What's your secondary VO? If it is Etobicoke then it may take few weeks(3 to 4) to receive copr doc as mentioned by other people in this thread.
Thanks. In the GCMS notes that i ordered back in January, it said my secondary VO was "OSC - Operations Support Center". Not sure if that changes after getting approved in the Portal. How do I know what is the current Secondary VO?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks. In the GCMS notes that i ordered back in January, it said my secondary VO was "OSC - Operations Support Center". Not sure if that changes after getting approved in the Portal. How do I know what is the current Secondary VO?
The quickest way is to call IRCC call center and ask about your primary and secondary VOs. Apparently, after the application is approved, it'll be transferred to the local VO located near to applicant's residing address.

Reactions: Vinami

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hello Friends
Here is my timeline

AOR : August 26,2020
Category: CEC
NOC : 7242
Dependants: 3. All are in Canada
Travel history: More than 30 countries.
Medical pass: September 2020
Biometrics: October 2020
PCC request: October 2020
PCC submitted: December 2020
No ADR request received.
Eligibility: Recommended pass on Jan 26
Eligibility pass: March 29
Criminality pass: March 29
Security pass: March 30
All stages passed on March 30.

Golden COPR mail: April 9, 2021

I thank everyone in this forum for sharing your valuable information.
I WISH ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.
CONGRATS!! I have the same AOR, but no dependants and only 2 countries in my travel history list. This gives me hope!

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
The quickest way is to call IRCC call center and ask about your primary and secondary VOs. Apparently, after the application is approved, it'll be transferred to the local VO located near to applicant's residing address.
omg, if I am located in Etobicoke it means I am 100% going to be stuck with Etobicoke secondary VO? :(

Ca55and

Sep 7, 2020
i telephoned again this morning and there has still been no progress at all on my file since Sept. I am starting to lose patience

Ritika0201

Mar 26, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday only I posted that called IRCC, final decision pending, don't know how long it will take and all.

Got my CoPR today, relieved finally, no work permit extension now. But yes I can see the confirmation online, need to wait for the letter and other formalties. Hope things go smoothly. Thanks to you all.........

AOR August 23, VO Ottawa, Application approved April 8.

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday only I posted that called IRCC, final decision pending, don't know how long it will take and all.

Got my CoPR today, relieved finally, no work permit extension now. But yes I can see the confirmation online, need to wait for the letter and other formalties. Hope things go smoothly. Thanks to you all.........

Congrats! Did you receive the email or it's just showing on Portal that it's approved?

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Hi Everyone,

Whats your noc or job occupation