+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

anonymous001

Feb 5, 2021
I got the same letter today (AOR 20th Aug). I have a question regarding "You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card ".
In my case it has been more than 6months since ITA, so should I get the latest photo for this time?
Yes,you will need the new photographs as per the specifications given on COPR letter!

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
AOR 20 August,called today morning to ircc agent told me that all stages have been passed by end of march . Wait for final decision, how much time it will take more?? Anybody has an idea and is there anything to worry about final decision after passing all stages

Gopinasat

Mar 31, 2021
AOR 20 August,called today morning to ircc agent told me that all stages have been passed by end of march . Wait for final decision, how much time it will take more?? Anybody has an idea and is there anything to worry about final decision after passing all stages
Me too in the same stage. Waiting for approval for last 2 weeks

Reactions: Jasaman

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Depends on how quickly the officer handling your application is, there is no set timeframe. On average, it can take up to 2 weeks, but some have had it sooner than that (and others have waited longer). Did you get any Ghost Updates between March 29th and today? or did you just call them on your own?

Gopinasat

Mar 31, 2021
Called IRCC again after March 26, March 26 status was Background verification in process, now as per the agent all stages passed, the final decision is pending. The profile looks good, no documents required. Cannot give you an estimated time frame.

AOR - August 23, 2020
Me too in the same stage. All stages passed and waiting for final approval for last 2 weeks. Please update once you receive approval

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Depends on how quickly the officer handling your application is, there is no set timeframe. On average, it can take up to 2 weeks, but some have had it sooner than that (and others have waited longer). Did you get any Ghost Updates between March 29th and today? or did you just call them on your own?
Likewise, I passed all stages since March 26., called yesterday and agent said file is approved by the officer but my application is on printing queue(don’t know what this means). Got a GU this morning.

gagan.dutta01

Aug 1, 2020
AOR: August 20th
Total Applicants:- 4
Additional Document Requested: March 17th
Case Approved:- March 21st
Status Reflected in the application:- March 30th
Golden Email:- April 4th 2021.

Finally a big relief and out of this visa hurdles. Good luck to all and just have patience. We all will get it and is just a matter of few days here and there.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I have just called them and got to know all stages passed.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
And after passing all stages, is there any chances of rejection by the final officer

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Me too, all passed since the end of March, waiting for the final decision.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
AOR: August 20th
Total Applicants:- 4
Additional Document Requested: March 17th
Case Approved:- March 21st
Status Reflected in the application:- March 30th
Golden Email:- April 4th 2021.

Finally a big relief and out of this visa hurdles. Good luck to all and just have patience. We all will get it and is just a matter of few days here and there.
Congratulations. What is your NOC and Visa Office, please?

Gopinasat

Mar 31, 2021
Hello Friends
Here is my timeline

AOR : August 26,2020
Category: CEC
NOC : 7242
Dependants: 3. All are in Canada
Travel history: More than 30 countries.
Medical pass: September 2020
Biometrics: October 2020
PCC request: October 2020
PCC submitted: December 2020
No ADR request received.
Eligibility: Recommended pass on Jan 26
Eligibility pass: March 29
Criminality pass: March 29
Security pass: March 30
All stages passed on March 30.

Golden COPR mail: April 9, 2021

I thank everyone in this forum for sharing your valuable information.
I WISH ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hello Friends
Here is my timeline

AOR : August 26,2020
Category: CEC
NOC : 7242
Dependants: 3. All are in Canada
Travel history: More than 30 countries.
Medical pass: September 2020
Biometrics: October 2020
PCC request: October 2020
PCC submitted: December 2020
No ADR request received.
Eligibility: Recommended pass on Jan 26
Eligibility pass: March 29
Criminality pass: March 29
Security pass: March 30
All stages passed on March 30.

Golden COPR mail: April 9, 2021

I thank everyone in this forum for sharing your valuable information.
I WISH ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.
Congratulations. What is your Visa Office?