Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
2 GU UPDATE today morning
Last time status
Eligibility- pass
Criminality-pass
Security-in process
AOR 24 August
After reading your post, I checked my account and saw another GU as well. 2 recent GUs so far, one was on 26 March and another one this morning. Hope to receive good news soon. It would be great if my application is approved before the long weekend.

Last edited:

mcgv2402

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys.
I just called IRCC after I received a gost update on Friday. Agent told me all is passed now. Before, it was: eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started.
The only thing is that I am a bit scheptical about the agent information because he did not ask me to wait to see my file, like others did un the pass. It was like, he asked me for information and app number, then I asked him and right the way he said all is passed, still in process.
Anyway... Hopefully it is true!!!!
Good luck everyone.
Keep swimming!!

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hope this will be useful for August last week applicants

AOR -August 24, 2020
Med passed somewhere in September ( not sure about the day)
Biometrics - November 30, 2020
Called on February 24 2021 and get to know that medical : expired ( as of Feb 2) , eligibility : recommended pass ( as of Jan 22) , criminality : in progress , Security not started
Got 2 GU updates yesterday, 29th March, one in the morning and one in afternoon. Called today morning and the agent informed the following
medical : passed, eligibility : passed, criminality : passed, info sharing : complete, security not started
Waiting as usual for other updates ...............

-------------

CEC applicant with one dependant (inland)
VO : CPC Ottawa
Thanks for the update. Is your medical status updated online? Or does it still show "we are reviewing the results of your medical"?

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hi guys.
I just called IRCC after I received a gost update on Friday. Agent told me all is passed now. Before, it was: eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started.
The only thing is that I am a bit scheptical about the agent information because he did not ask me to wait to see my file, like others did un the pass. It was like, he asked me for information and app number, then I asked him and right the way he said all is passed, still in process.
Good luck everyone.
Keep swimming!!
This also happened to me. Agent didn't even ask me to wait. It seems very suspicious to me. I don't think they can give wrong information because that would be a crime. But idk, every time I've called before, they put me on hold after I gave them my number.

Reactions: mcgv2402

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys.
Good luck everyone.
Keep swimming!!
Nice. When is your AOR?

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
This also happened to me. Agent didn't even ask me to wait. It seems very suspicious to me. I don't think they can give wrong information because that would be a crime. But idk, every time I've called before, they put me on hold after I gave them my number.
When they put you on hold they will be pulling up your information. nothing to worry about