***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
anyone who got PR with bio-exempt? Does the status of biometrics stay as:

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Until the application gets approved?
If you are bio exempt and they have successfully got your biometrics on file from a previous application, your portal should show:

Biometrics
Completed [DATE]

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
If you are bio exempt and they have successfully got your biometrics on file from a previous application, your portal should show:

Biometrics
Completed [DATE]
thanks for replying

hmmm weird cuz on my portal it does not say "Completed" instead it is the "we do not need your fingerprints" message.

But my biometric info is in my Applicant Information

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@shredder
Well thank you for the response, so once you provided, did u get PR after and if yes, how many days after did u get it?

My point here is that, I have never travelled, resided or visited USA ever, I read on the other thread that, I can still apply for FBI clearance certificate and it will remove no name matching I guess.
I am just thinking whether I should still apply for the PCC or simply just submit an LOE stating that I have never been to the USA?
I really can't afford a rejection here. I am still okay with applying for PCC just to make sure that the immigration officer knows that I have not travelled at all.

@legalfalcon - Thanks for the response- Can you please suggest here, I got your point. I have the upload option. Do you think if I should apply for PCC or just again simply submit a LOE letter stating never been to USA.

Thanks in advance guys, I am sorry if I am asking again, I really don't want to put myself in trouble.
If you have never visited US, then you can just respond, and if IRCC still needs a FBI PCC, they will ask.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
thanks for replying

hmmm weird cuz on my portal it does not say "Completed" instead it is the "we do not need your fingerprints" message.

Mine is Bio exempt, it shows "we do not need your fingerprints" and all my Bio info available in the portal.

My criminality is in progress. They may change to completed once reviewed, just my speculation.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mine is Bio exempt, it shows "we do not need your fingerprints" and all my Bio info available in the portal.

My criminality is in progress. They may change to completed once reviewed, just my speculation.
It is odd cos i'm Bio exempt and mine has said "Completed" since November 5th (they took my biometrics from a previous work permit application)
My Criminality has remained in progress since October when i passed my Medicals (as per GCMS notes)

Reactions: Vengayam

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
It is odd cos i'm Bio exempt and mine has said "Completed" since November 5th (they took my biometrics from a previous work permit application)
My Criminality has remained in progress since October when i passed my Medicals (as per GCMS notes)
Interesting! I got my bio refund after a week of my MEP. I even asked this to call center agent and I was told, Bio is not required for now as we already have one.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
thanks for replying

——————————————————
Believe me, I think it depends on VO to update the information. Because my portal still shows ‘we do not need your fingerprints “ but I have passed my criminality and in my GCMS- it shows BIO “completed”...... just my opinion though

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Interesting! I got my bio refund after a week of my MEP. I even asked this to call center agent and I was told, Bio is not required for now as we already have one.
Haha they must have different procedures. I’ve not had a bio refund yet, but am expecting it once this is all completed.

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
thanks for replying

I wouldn't worry about it too much if it states they don't require them and details are in the application

Esobti

Feb 13, 2020
Hi all, I got a request letter today after 7 months to upload my marriage certificate. Is there anything I should worry about !! Should I upload the same documents which I submitted at the time of application? cec 13 th aug applicant .