Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi Guys..I just called IRCC after a ghost update..here is the status..
AOR : Aug 14th 2020
VO : Ottawa
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : Passed

Waiting for the final approval now...fingers crossed :)
Hi, do you know how much time it takes to get a COPR after everything has been marked as passed?

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 2, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
This might slightly delay COPRs for Aug AOR, but I see this as a positive move.

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
No update or email confirmation after I submitted webform. I just wrote the issue that I’m experiencing and included screenshot of the Review of additional document status and the page where it shows that the documents were uploaded. Mine was under Replacement Provided Filename.

Today, it says
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Mine says the same today, additional documents you provided were uploaded. Thanks for letting me know. Really appreciate it

Reactions: icectoronto

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
It has been definitely a crap show for the past one year due to COVID but we expect that a first world country with an emphasis on immigration would be better prepared for this. While we understand the COVID impacts, I feel that the govt had enough time to sort the issue.

The rationale for 27,000 more CEC candidate is perhaps that accept their application, make them apply for BOWP and then let them all work within the country until their PR is approved. The heart of the government is in a good place, they just needs more hands to enable what their hearts feel. I read somewhere that they have put job postings for processing agents at all levels and hopefully we start seeing movement.

But, I'll agree that it has been excruciating wait for all of us. I agree with a lot of the issues i read in those article, e.g: my/my Family's medical insurance will expire on 09th April as my WP expires and I am just hoping that my COPR comes by then. It has been 2+ years since we went home and I didn't travel last year because I was wondering what if they send me a COPR and I am still out of the country not allowed to board a flight back due to COVID (lol). Last time when my Parents saw my son, he was 4 years old and now he is 6.25 years old. The human cost is not only for us applicants but our near and dear ones too. I hope it results in good news for everyone and it should happen soon :)

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Not to mention, while COVID impacted people's lives, a lot of companies
Maybe. I’m just so tired. I think IRCC have finally broken me. I have tried to have the patience of a saint, but at this point, just want the process to be completed and over. TIRED.
I can totally understand your feeling. It has been a tough year all over due to this, corona and travel restrictions. But, here is a song for what we all need from the IRCC. Our song to the IRCC

By the way editing to put some more items here. 3 of the folks who work with me saw movement in their files.
  • April AOR got her COPR last week.
  • August AOR got request for his RCMP around 3rd week of Feb.
  • Another August AOR provided RCMP in December last year and is awaiting for good news.
So, it is finally moving fast compared to the vacuum faced in the last year. All the media attention is resulting in actions which we are noticing. I feel that March will be good month for all of us.

Last edited: