+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Canadian Experience Class applications
In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we finalized were received during this period.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
My Status:

CEC, inland:

AOR: Aug 10

Eligibility: In Review
Criminality: In Review
Security: Not Started

Getting worried tbh. My criminality has been in progress for past 4 months lmao.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All; I called IRCC and finally was able to get to an agent:

I got a ghost update Yesterday so I was curious to know what changed. Below is the status.

AOR : Aug 09th 2020
VO : Edmonton
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : Passed

Agent asked me to wait for the final approval.
When did your criminality pass?

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
I just called cic , said eligibility review required and everything still pending but in process. Anyone with same situation. It is killing me ....
please reply
Eligibility review required? Did you ask what's the reason review is required?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I just called cic , said eligibility review required and everything still pending but in process. Anyone with same situation. It is killing me ....
please reply
You should order GCMS notes, if you haven’t already, to see exactly what’s causing the Review Required. It might not even be serious, but it’ll help you know

Reactions: DRAJPUT

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Just wondering if I can renew my passport just in case my application approve? Because it will take 3months or less before I get my new passport. Someone told me, they will need the passport for stamping. Thanks

Mortalsociety

Jan 22, 2021
My Status:

CEC, inland:

AOR: Aug 10

Eligibility: In Review
Criminality: In Review
Security: Not Started

Getting worried tbh. My criminality has been in progress for past 4 months lmao.
Hey,

My aor is july 29th

Eligibility : still reviewing
Criminality and bg in process

I don't know what this means but I am also a little concerned, when I call them they just say whatever I see on my cic account.

Will call them again tomorrow.

icectoronto

Mar 1, 2021
Did u get any update aftet submitting the webform? I’m gonna do that today... and is there any specific format or specific items I should include in the form?
No update or email confirmation after I submitted webform. I just wrote the issue that I’m experiencing and included screenshot of the Review of additional document status and the page where it shows that the documents were uploaded. Mine was under Replacement Provided Filename.

Today, it says
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

veesharma93

Feb 11, 2021
Aor- August 9,2020
Eligibility- Recommended Pass
Medical- Pas
Security- Not Started
Backgroud- Not Started

Two weeks ago it was same
No progress