+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
No they were rejected because they didn’t provide the degree certificates. Transcripts are entirely optional and often, not needed for an application.
I don't think transcripts are optional. They are parts of the documents checklist.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I don't think transcripts are optional. They are parts of the documents checklist.
They are optional for foreign education credentials.
For Canadian credentials:

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Is this what it says in your account or is it also what an agent or GCMS notes say as well?

PS: I never ordered GCMS notes nor called IRCC, so my status is based on what is in my account.
It’s according to GCMS notes which I got 14 January... that eligibility not started, criminality in process, security not started , info sharing in process.... Nd on my profile everything is in process but the review of additional documents changed from we are reviewing to not applicable....
now again I have ordered GCMS notes in February.. let see when I will receive that....

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I just called IRCC. The status is the same since the last time I called (about a month ago).

Eligibility: Recommend Pass
Rest everything in the process.
AOR: Aug28.

jp2020

Jul 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
Called today as the time came to apply for Bridging Permit :)

Aug 10 AOR
  • Eligibility: Rec pass
  • Security check: Not started
  • Criminal check: In progress
No changes since November.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020

Aug 10 AOR
I'm in the same situation, but I still have until 11 March to start applying for a bridging work permit. If you are a former international student, you can also apply to extend your PGWP to 18 more months.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hi All. I am AOR: 09th August and I just got my GCMS Notes that I requested on 6th January.

In the notes i see that in "client details --> Address Section", the email address is incorrectly provided as that of the attorney who my company works with for my Work permit renewals (as I am on WP that keeps getting renewed). Can someone please advise how can I get it changed to my correct email address.

Can someone also please advise if this will impact my application in any ways.

@legalfalcon : Sir, can you please help and advise.
I had the same Issue, Agent mentioned me that they create one file for UCI number and all the address and contract details submitted were associated with the UCI.. i had my company address, Attorney address, company phone numbers my previous US contract numbers and address etc... i asked them to remove them from profile and they were able to do it...

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
it looks like that August files are progressing in good speed. One of my colleagues (AOR: mid august) got request for RCMP after literally 6 months. I
I had the same Issue, Agent mentioned me that they create one file for UCI number and all the address and contract details submitted were associated with the UCI.. i had my company address, Attorney address, company phone numbers my previous US contract numbers and address etc... i asked them to remove them from profile and they were able to do it...
Thanks Chethan. I'll call them up and ask them to remove it.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August

Aug 10 AOR
Aug 09th AOR. Exactly same situation as you (as of 12th Jan, 2021).

Harry22chahal

Aug 20, 2020
b
Sorry just curiosity why do you think
I got lucky in this?
because brother sometime they sent they rejection if they miss some document and ask you to apply again with that document. as in my case i was missing verification of one of
Called IRCC just now , no change since last madical passed 4monts back . Background , eligibility, criminality in process, security no started yet.
AOR- 4 Aug Cec inland
Ottawa VO
Please update nearby AOR’s Progress! Thaks
how we i can find about my VO .

zaraah1

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
CEC
how we i can find about my VO .
[/QUOTE]
Call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 and ask the agent or send a webform asking for an update on the status of your application or apply for GCMS notes

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Called IRCC today, talked to an agent who is as nice and kind as a saint.
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality is in progress (which is what we're working on right now. Don't worry, nothing is wrong about you, we just have too many files to work on...)
Security has not started yet (but it could be it has not been updated yet)
"Your profile is very positive. Someone is working on your files. Don't worry, no news is good news, you just need some patience". He's really a saint. He calmed me down and motivated me. Wish all the agents were like him.