+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
I had an update and it is asking me to submit the eIMM 5669 form - Schedule A. It seems it is the same info I already submitted. Has anyone been asked this?

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Even before they could pass my medicals, they have requested additional family info (5406). This was not requested during submission. Does anyone have an idea how long will they now take to acknowledge/accept this form and move on to the medicals etc?

fs95

Nov 22, 2018
I had an update and it is asking me to submit the eIMM 5669 form - Schedule A. It seems it is the same info I already submitted. Has anyone been asked this?
Hey! Even I got the same request yesterday. I have filled and submitted the form today.
AOR - August 28th

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hey! Even I got the same request yesterday. I have filled and submitted the form today.
AOR - August 28th
AOR 27th August.
I submitted the form, and now it has acknowledged the receipt of the additional info.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results]
  • October 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • October 20, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
AOR 27th August.
I submitted the form, and now it has acknowledged the receipt of the additional info.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results]
  • October 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • October 20, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I gavw my additional docs on oct 14. Still not acknowledged that they are reviewing :/

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
he
Hey did you get your medicals passed after submitting?

yes they acknowledged my documents in about12 hours, and in another 12, passed the medicals too. They are still reviewing the eligibility. They also sent me a message about refunding my biometrics fee because they already have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fs95

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Category: CEC Inland
ITA: 25th Jun 2020
AOR: 28th Aug 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of Residence: Canada
Medicals (MEP) : Passed on 19th Oct 2020
Biometric (BIL) : Request received on 20th Oct 2020. Waiting for call from IRCC/Service Canada to book an appointment

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Category: CEC Inland

AOR: 27th Aug 2020
Medicals (MEP) : Passed on 19th Oct 2020
Biometric (BIL) : Request received on 20th Oct 2020. Waiting for call from IRCC/Service Canada to book an appointment
Received an update today : we don't need to give biometrics and the $170 fees for biometric will be refunded.
I got that letter too. I am waiting for that money, lol. It's 32% complete now. Still reviewing additional docs and the eligibility.