***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello guys,

My friend recieved CoPR on Jan 14 ( her AOR is August 21, 2020, CEC inland Toronto), she applied by herself not through a representative. So for August friends, I know you are all worried , but what we can do now is just wait for the result . :D :D . Some could be faster or some could be slower than others, it happens.
Best luck for all.
Congrats to her!

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I called today and was told:
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical not started
My AOR is 5 August

What's strange is that my Medical was passed in September but recently changed to "we are reviewing your medical". Could this be because my Medical expired this month? Has this happened to anyone else?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I called today and was told:
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical not started
My AOR is 5 August

What's strange is that my Medical was passed in September but recently changed to "we are reviewing your medical". Could this be because my Medical expired this month? Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, they will review and decide if they will extend your medical, or ask you to retake it. This is common

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
Received an Email from IRCC they asked me to provide all the education transcripts. But couple days ago I called them and they told me the only security is left as all the other stages are passed. So, is transcripts a part of security thing?

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Received an Email from IRCC they asked me to provide all the education transcripts. But couple days ago I called them and they told me the only security is left as all the other stages are passed. So, is transcripts a part of security thing?
No it's part of eligibility. Did they tell you that your eligibility is passed?

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
Didn't you provide your transcripts before
I don’t think so, as they only asked me for the diploma/certificate. Might have provided the diploma’s transcript(not sure will check my file and confirm it) but definitely did not provide my high school ones

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Did you complete your studies (Diploma) in Canada?

Interesting! Usually they won't ask education, work Exp docs, once eligibility is passed, because, they verify our docs at three levels (R10 stage, 1st officer/case analyst and finally the visa officer).

At the final stage before approval, they would check all the docs are present and are valid.

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
Yes I did a 2 year diploma in Canada. I did not upload the transcript with the initial file. I am also thinking its weird that they asked me for transcripts after the agent on the phone told me that "all the stages other than security are passed". So I am think it might be recommend pass?? or maybe I am in trouble and something is wrong with the application, Or they are super close to the approval. Anyway they gave me 30 days to upload the files, Just wondering will I have to upload my High school diploma as well?

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
Did you complete your studies (Diploma) in Canada?

Interesting! Usually they won't ask education, work Exp docs, once eligibility is passed, because, they verify our docs at three levels (R10 stage, 1st officer/case analyst and finally the visa officer).

At the final stage before approval, they would check all the docs are present and are valid.
Yes I did a 2 year diploma in Canada. I did not upload the transcript with the initial file. I am also thinking its weird that they asked me for transcripts after the agent on the phone told me that "all the stages other than security are passed". So I am think it might be recommend pass?? or maybe I am in trouble and something is wrong with the application, Or they are super close to the approval. Anyway they gave me 30 days to upload the files, Just wondering will I have to upload my High school diploma as well?

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Good!! You got lucky on this! You can submit transcripts whatever the education points you claimed for..