+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Harjasgrewal

Oct 22, 2020
Aor 3rd august
I called IRCC on Wednesday and agent told me everything is passed now..
Before Wednesday i called them on 8th jan that time my eligibility is recommended pass and security not started.
Agent told me everything is passed on 14th jan.
Hope so next week i will get Copr
COPR time friends..
I got my file approved on 30th jan.
My agent told me this today..

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Happy to hear the good news, but sucks at the same time for those of us that applied much earlier than you.
Seems a little unfair to take someone's joyful moment to point this out. Besides, batch AOR doesn't determine processing queue, as individual applications could go through a number of different processes.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Seems a little unfair to take someone's joyful moment to point this out. Besides, batch AOR doesn't determine processing queue, as individual applications could go through a number of different processes.
I was happy for him and aware of the factors that determine why certain applications are processed faster.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hey everyone! What phone number are you using to contact IRCC? I've been trying to call 1-888-242-2100, but after 10 minutes of listening to the automated voice, it said all agents are occupied and cannot take my call. And then hung up on me :\

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey everyone! What phone number are you using to contact IRCC? I've been trying to call 1-888-242-2100, but after 10 minutes of listening to the automated voice, it said all agents are occupied and cannot take my call. And then hung up on me :\
You have to keep trying. Easier to get connected to an agent (albeit in a queue) if you call close to 8am local time.

Reactions: CEC_Applicant
Jun 29, 2020
Called them yesterday
Same status as 2 weeks ago. No work done since then!
before it was stuck on just criminality and rest not started for 2 months.

Criminality - passed, eligibility - rec passed(not conclusive), security - not started

I guess till they don't pass eligibility conclusively, security will not start.

AOR aug - 11,CEC, BC applicant and VO is Ottawa.

Idk but I highly doubt they would be able to process AUG applications before the 100% completion mark :(