App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Useless email. exactly my thoughts. the interesting thing is it's only for CEC applicants.
A friend who is PNP received it too... The exact same content, except that instead of CEC it says PNP... :/

Reactions: swapanathorat

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Useless email. exactly my thoughts. the interesting thing is it's only for CEC applicants.
Now that i think about it - they have recently touted how they are working at full capacity to process CEC applications. And with their main CPCs being in regions that might be heading for another lockdown (however short it might be), this could be their way of inevitably covering their ass when disruptions hit.

The email is purely PR comms, offering little to no insight into what’s coming.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Great your security is started. Btw when did your security started? And your eligibility was recommended passed before?
I don't think my eligiblity was ever recommended passed. Saw a ghost update last week, called IRCC and they told me that criminality is completed and security has started.

Myselfnk

Mar 25, 2021
Hi folks,
AOR 18 Aug
Last time i called a week ago IRCC my status was
Medical - pass sep 8
Eligibility- rec pass
Criminality- passed 26 jan
Security- not started
VO - central office Ottawa

Reactions: Vinami

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
No I haven’t. Nothing to worry about as sounds like everyone got it. I’d be more worried if I didn’t get an email in regards to something about my application
Yeah I guess that makes sense. But just feeling a bit worried since I didn't get an email that almost everyone seemed to have gotten. Hopefully it isn't a negative mark or something on my appln

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah I guess that makes sense. But just feeling a bit worried since I didn't get an email that almost everyone seemed to have gotten. Hopefully it isn't a negative mark or something on my appln
No it won’t be as it will just be a bulk email that got sent out to everyone.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Now that i think about it - they have recently touted how they are working at full capacity to process CEC applications. And with their main CPCs being in regions that might be heading for another lockdown (however short it might be), this could be their way of inevitably covering their ass when disruptions hit.

The email is purely PR comms, offering little to no insight into what’s coming.
They sent their stupid email again this morning.