+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** August 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Titu1977

Dec 3, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - Aug 7, 2020
VO - Vancouver

Up to last week, my application was stuck at Criminality in progress and Security not started.
Today I am informed (called CIC) that both Criminality and Security have been passed and it's now awaiting final decision.

Does anyone know typically how long it takes in the final decision phase?

Jun 29, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - Aug 7, 2020
VO - Vancouver

Up to last week, my application was stuck at Criminality in progress and Security not started.
Today I am informed (called CIC) that both Criminality and Security have been passed and it's now awaiting final decision.

Did you criminality and security pass in 2 days ?
Vancouver office is still fine, Ottawa is just slow as a turtle.

It should not take too long now if everything is passed in your profile.

Titu1977

Dec 3, 2020
Did you criminality and security pass in 2 days ?
Vancouver office is still fine, Ottawa is just slow as a turtle.

It should not take too long now if everything is passed in your profile.
My Criminality took time as I was asked to send my wife's China PCC, but post criminality, it took just 2 days to clear Security.

Reactions: Unknownuser2020

RSK07

Feb 25, 2020
Hello,

I need some expert advice on my PR application.

My AOR is Aug 13 and is with MONTREAL VO. I applied as spouse unaccompanying as I didn't had enough points gets ITA with spouse.

My question , is it a good idea to cancel my PR application as I am eligible for BCPNP and CEC and gives me an opportunity to submit pr with spouse and not wait another year for spousal sponsorship?

It's been 6 months now, my file is untouched since oct and my spouse work permit expires on July 2021 . Before which I need to get copr to start the sponsorship application.

1. I am dilemma should I cancel and re enter pool with spouse.

2. Or, wait for current PR and apply for spousal sponsorship ?

@andy108

Please advise

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR - Aug 7, 2020
VO - Vancouver

Congrats!

Did you get any ghost updates ??

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
Hey there, My AOR was on 18th August. 6 months gone by and still no update after medical and biometrics. Is there anyone got their PR whose AOR on 18th August ?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hello,

I need some expert advice on my PR application.

My AOR is Aug 13 and is with MONTREAL VO. I applied as spouse unaccompanying as I didn't had enough points gets ITA with spouse.

My question , is it a good idea to cancel my PR application as I am eligible for BCPNP and CEC and gives me an opportunity to submit pr with spouse and not wait another year for spousal sponsorship?

It's been 6 months now, my file is untouched since oct and my spouse work permit expires on July 2021 . Before which I need to get copr to start the sponsorship application.

1. I am dilemma should I cancel and re enter pool with spouse.

2. Or, wait for current PR and apply for spousal sponsorship ?

@andy108

Please advise
Same situation. I will keep my current application as apparently it's heading towards the final decision (I called IRCC). But I will also be applying for an extension of our work permits for another 18 months which IRCC has given to all PGWP people (if requirements are met).

Noorville

Aug 15, 2020
Hey there, My AOR was on 18th August. 6 months gone by and still no update after medical and biometrics. Is there anyone got their PR whose AOR on 18th August ?
My AOR is 25th August 2020 and the only thing I got since Biometrics waiver was request for additional documents on Jan 28th. I provided that via web form as the upload button wasn't appearing on my profile. Since then, I have heard nothing. When I called, the agent couldn't even confirm if they received my document because that is done by a different group. So they just left a comment on my application for the VO.

Hope you hear back soon!

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
My AOR is 25th August 2020 and the only thing I got since Biometrics waiver was request for additional documents on Jan 28th. I provided that via web form as the upload button wasn't appearing on my profile. Since then, I have heard nothing. When I called, the agent couldn't even confirm if they received my document because that is done by a different group. So they just left a comment on my application for the VO.

Hope you hear back soon!
I called them and asked if they need any additional document thinking that might be causing delay but agent said we don't need any documents. its just delay in processing. I have a friend in Alberta, Canada who submitted his file much later than me and already got his PR. I hope they don't take another 6 months in Toronto
Whats VO ?

Reactions: Jarell

Noorville

Aug 15, 2020
I called them and asked if they need any additional document thinking that might be causing delay but agent said we don't need any documents. its just delay in processing. I have a friend in Alberta, Canada who submitted his file much later than me and already got his PR. I hope they don't take another 6 months in Toronto
Whats VO ?
I don't suspect that they'll take another 6 months but every case is different and we don't know what's going on behind closed doors. Just need to be patient!

My VO is Ottawa. I haven't asked them any further questions about eligibility etc. cause that will just cause me more anxiety lol. On Feb 26, I saw an update on my profile saying the following:

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

So now I wait....

Rash Ma

Feb 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
I don't suspect that they'll take another 6 months but every case is different and we don't know what's going on behind closed doors. Just need to be patient!

My VO is Ottawa. I haven't asked them any further questions about eligibility etc. cause that will just cause me more anxiety lol. On Feb 26, I saw an update on my profile saying the following:

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

So now I wait....
I have the same message reflecting in my account too

Titu1977

Dec 3, 2020
Are you only able to apply to BOWP when you have 4 months or less for your current permit expiration date? Mine expires in October and I am not quite sure when I can start the BOWP process
There are no such restrictions, I got my AOR in Aug 2020 and applied for BOWP the very next month. I got the BOWP in Nov 2020.

Gurbir13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021

So now I wait....
Same with me ..any ideas as what can we do??