Mine is at 80%. Eligibility not started. But CIC has put it upfront that the website statuses aren't updated.My progress bar is 79% as well and they haven't checked my eligibility yet. Has anyone applied for an open work permit while waiting?
I don’t think so this Aug 12 week is same for all visa offices like Ottawa one .Status of Express Entry applications Last updated: 01-19-2021
- Canadian experience class
- We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
- You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19
- We started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020.
- Other Express Entry applications
- We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience delays
- We’ll update this when timelines become available.
The rest of the fields on your account will be updated once you receive a decision. You can get updates by calling IRCC, raising webforms or requesting for GCMS notes.I submitted my application on August 22 2020,November 7 was my last update of biometrics and medical passed.Has anyone received any updates after November 7?
Are you only able to apply to BOWP when you have 4 months or less for your current permit expiration date? Mine expires in October and I am not quite sure when I can start the BOWP processMine is at 80%. Eligibility not started. But CIC has put it upfront that the website statuses aren't updated.
I had applied for BOWP on September 1 and got it on December 11. So about 100 days.