Noorville

Aug 15, 2020
Category: CEC (with inland spouse)
ITA: May 28
AOR: Aug 23
Country of residence: Canada
Medicals: Passed (Oct 15)
Biometrics: Requested (Oct 15)

I have a query, I and my wife have given biometrics when we first arrived in CA (me on work permit and she on visitor visa), and our application shows the biometric information also, do we still need to give biometric?
I also gave my biometrics when I first arrived in Canada (July 2019). When did you arrive? I think they have a timeline for when you don't need to give it again. I actually got a refund from them yesterday as I do not need to give my biometrics. In fact, it is now showing the date on my account.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
I also gave my biometrics when I first arrived in Canada (July 2019). When did you arrive? I think they have a timeline for when you don't need to give it again. I actually got a refund from them yesterday as I do not need to give my biometrics. In fact, it is now showing the date on my account.
This should help https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-biometric-request-as-well-as-previous-biometric-information-on-pr-profile.706481/post-8918565

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
of course not.. but why sending so many ITAs when they are not able to process it?? right?
They have a mandate to continue the immigrations programs and processing of applications where possible. Would you rather they just shut the whole thing down? That makes zero sense.

gopi12341234

Oct 17, 2020
Hi ,
I have submitted my application on August and got AOR under CEC.
After one month, I have changed my employment and got another job( cec related) ..

Do I need to update ircc via webform ? That i have now changed my employment by submitting new Emp Offer , Emp Confirmation and pay statements?
( my pr status show ( 40% completed ) )

thank you in advance

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
I got my Medical approval on Sep 30th and Biometrics information was updated with the details that I submitted in Feb 2020 at the time of my WP renewal and my biometric information is valid until 2030/01/31.
currently, for biometrics, my status still not changed to COMPLETE under the biometrics section, currently, it says:
"We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
I wanted to check whether I need to apply for Biometrics or not since I am fulfilling the Biometrics exemption conditions.

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
AOR last week of Aug, still no update on MEP! How long does it take from AOR to MEP for CEC Applicant?
I am last week of Aug AOR as well (Aug 27th) and I just got an update for Medical passed (Oct 19th). I think they are taking it one day at a time. I'm sure you should get an update this week.