+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Biometric Request as well as Previous biometric information on PR profile

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All, I am a CEC inland candidate (but spouse not in CA) I received an update on my submitted PR application today that my medicals are passed. However for the Biometric there are two section
1. At top right : It shows the biometric information of the biometric which was done during my work permit processing and my wife travel visa (she was in CA last year)
2. In the bottom: it shows the message "We need your finger prints to process your profile. Please check your messages."

In the letter they have mentioned that I have to do my biometric within 90 days i.e. January 14.

My question is I recently read a news that if a candidate has already given biometric then he is not supposed to give it again, can someone share their experience as to what has happened with the biometric for them in recent times.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Both of your biometrics are exempted. They are manually updated by agent so let’s give them some time. I have valid bio and just got updated last week.

Reactions: CEC_Candidate1001

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Both of your biometrics are exempted. They are manually updated by agent so let’s give them some time. I have valid bio and just got updated last week.
Thanks so if I understand correctly, you also got a biometric request at first which was updated to Completed status last week

Reactions: nyiable