Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
If you have linked your 'PR Card' application with your gckey, you will get a notification when it is approved and mailed. If it is not linked, there will be no notification.
Wait, you have to fill out an application to receive the PR card? It's not just sent to you after you've sent in your printed COPR letter and 2 new photos?

Reactions: DirtyMelodies

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Wait, you have to fill out an application to receive the PR card? It's not just sent to you after you've sent in your printed COPR letter and 2 new photos?
If it is your first/new PR card, you don't have to fill out an application. When you are approved/get CoPR, an application number is generated automatically for your first PR card (Application# for PR card starts with 'R'). This application will be processed/approved when they get the new pic and CoPR you send.
You can use CoPR#/Passport details to link this PR card application to your gckey account to see the updates (Just like any other application).

burlvisa

Sep 21, 2020
hi,

we applied august 2019 for PR and work visa. This was a typical inland spousal sponsorship while living in canada.

The PR was submitted August 2019. CoPR Received September 2020.
The Work visa was submitted December 2019 (because of fee issues). Approved August 2020.

I just want to post my timeline for reference.

I never posted during the process. thanks to everyone who did. I read these updates on and off to get a sense of what was going on.

For anyone having problems with implied status and OHIP
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ohip-coverage-during-implied-status.386638/post-8863146

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I can't believe I'm finally posting this, but we got SA and AIP today! The AIP letter mentioned that PR has been approved, and that we should get CoPR from our local office shortly. This is incredible, I can't believe it.

I had just received my second GCMS notes yesterday, and it appears that my boyfriend's medicals had been marked as "cancelled" for a while, then changed back to "passed" on Sept 11th... (Wtf?) That would explain why it took them 9 months to show up on his IRCC portal.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I can't believe I'm finally posting this, but we got SA and AIP today! The AIP letter mentioned that PR has been approved, and that we should get CoPR from our local office shortly. This is incredible, I can't believe it.

I had just received my second GCMS notes yesterday, and it appears that my boyfriend's medicals had been marked as "cancelled" for a while, then changed back to "passed" on Sept 11th... (Wtf?) That would explain why it took them 9 months to show up on his IRCC portal.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH! Lots of love and best wishes from Nepean! :)

• Love

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
There's no application that I filled out. I just mailed off the photo and letter for COPR and they sent the PR card back after three and a half months.

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016

So happy for you! Congratulations!
Seeing these types of updates gives me hope :)

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Guys I got SA and Eligibility letter for AIP yesterday on portal. Today I see Decision Made on Ecas. But I dont understand what it means though because I dont see any related document or change in my IRCC portal.

The officer called me yesterday to confirm the address as my spouse's address was not changed, she was asking me if we are living together in same address. I then told her that I forgot to change the address and its old lol. She verified the new address and finally said she is gonna approve it from her end. But it will be the Montreal office that will/may check some things and then schedule the landing(guess virtual for now).

Not sure when these things will happen! :confused: